Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone give this book a read? Pretty good, and definitely funny.
2lmt4jp.jpg

I tried ordered it over the weekend but paypal isn't workign for me anymore

I ordered mine through Amazon. Should come in next week.

Thanks to the gent who posted the Nike Air Max 1 leopard link via Finishline. I ordered a pair! Leopard gang unite!

SAME HERE!

I WANT TO ENCOMPASS A WHOLE OUT FIT FOR A PERSON

EITHER A TOP AND BOTTOM

OR

SHOES AND TOP

PERHAPS A STAPLE TOP OR SHOES W/ ACCESSORIES TO BOOT.

AAARRGGGGHHH

I WANNA MAKE THIS REALLY NICE FOR MY ELF.

SO MANY OPTIONS!

TIS A GOOD OPTION TO HAVE

HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING TO MY DB FAMBS!

Damn you guys are going all out!!!

I've been window shopping for my SS, and I'll start buying this weekend. Hopefully they like it...

This is an old pic I got from your blog Ty... I need info on the pair in the middle.

Anybody?

And now a dope pic that has nothing to do with dressing better, just for kicks. Get it?

I was thinking... what if this thread goes beyond just "dressing better"?

Continuing with the same theme, how about involving "reading better", "eating better", ultimately, "living better".

Helping each other develop/gain appreciation/knowledge for everyyyyythiiiiing!

This is an old pic I got from your blog Ty... I need info on the pair in the middle.
Anybody?

And now a dope pic that has nothing to do with dressing better, just for kicks. Get it?

I was thinking... what if this thread goes beyond just "dressing better"?
Continuing with the same theme, how about involving "reading better", "eating better", ultimately, "living better".

Helping each other develop/gain appreciation/knowledge for everyyyyythiiiiing!

We could change the title of the thread to just "Living Better", I like that idea, but that could get cluttered though.

Should there just be spin-off threads¿

We could change the title of the thread to just "Living Better", I like that idea, but that could get cluttered though.
Should there just be spin-off threads¿

Not sure it'll work. I have a feeling it'll turn into an argument on "why buy a $100 wallet when there is a $10 wallet at TJ Maxx?" or "Why buy that 800 thread count Egyptian cotton blanket when there is a $15 one at Ross?"

I mean just look at the threads about tipping? Some people could not be bothered to drop $1-$2 when dining out or having pizza delivered. How would a thread that suggests a $500 Eames chair or a $1500 Noguchi table turn out on NT?

I got my SS stuff today...I hope that person enjoys it...

Guess I'll wait to put it in the mail after Thanksgiving.

Oh and that's just one set of gifts...

I got one more BIG gift coming :lol:

Thanks to the gent who posted the Nike Air Max 1 leopard link via Finishline. I ordered a pair! Leopard gang unite!

:smokin it's a movement.

Speaking on sneakers though - Randomly ran across these at Nordstom yesterday. Been looking for them online for weeks, then out of no where there ends up being two pairs in my size at Nordstom of all places... Now if I could just find that briefcase of money I've been looking for..

(looks like they just got restocked - $65 @ Vans online store, for those interested)

[/spoiler
Those are dope. I need to scoop a pair.

I got my SS stuff today...I hope that person enjoys it...

Guess I'll wait to put it in the mail after Thanksgiving.

Oh and that's just one set of gifts...

I got one more BIG gift coming :lol:

:nerd:

Anybody?

It says Florsheim on the insole.

http://www.6pm.com/florsheim-kearny-dirty-buck-suede?zfcTest=mat:0

Got all my SS gifts ordered, just need to wait for them to get in :smokin

I'm getting there, I should be done by next weekend, trying to create a diverse package lol.

For today's Parent/Teacher Conference:

Nice tie. :D

Damn you guys are going all out!!!
I've been window shopping for my SS, and I'll start buying this weekend. Hopefully they like it...

I'm a bargain shopper to be honest so my SS is getting a few things while still keeping it around the set budget, may be going over by a few. Lets just say it helps that my SS sizing is pretty easy to find. So far I have what would be a nice little summer fit and half a winter/fall fit going, still gotta find him a couple of more things.

lol thanks! Honestly this is the tie that got me into the 2.5" width ties, everything else prior was 3".

Not sure it'll work. I have a feeling it'll turn into an argument on "why buy a $100 wallet when there is a $10 wallet at TJ Maxx?" or "Why buy that 800 thread count Egyptian cotton blanket when there is a $15 one at Ross?"
I mean just look at the threads about tipping? Some people could not be bothered to drop $1-$2 when dining out or having pizza delivered. How would a thread that suggests a $500 Eames chair or a $1500 Noguchi table turn out on NT?

Eff it, why not just try it? It's a given you'll have haters any time you're on that other level ****, if not, you're not going hard enough. We can just shut it down or stop frequenting the thread if it turns sour. This is a community - we have to keep each other motivated any way we can. #livingthelife
I really wish we would stop using the word "hater" to mean somebody that doesn't agree with whatever your doing. Really cheapens it. I get them same things as far as wallets and sheets and tell them its just what I do with my spare $$$ just like they goto strip clubs or whatever they do. No hate just difference of how people do things.

Eff it, why not just try it? It's a given you'll have haters any time you're on that other level ****, if not, you're not going hard enough. We can just shut it down or stop frequenting the thread if it turns sour. This is a community - we have to keep each other motivated any way we can. #livingthelife

Nah, not even worth it IMO. Create another thread for that. As someone else mentioned, there's already a bachelor pad thread that doesn't get that much attention if you wanna try it in there...that's a different type of living better thread. This one has survived long enough as it is with people trying to change things and just creating bickering and pages of useless posts.

This is my only post on this so I don't contribute to anything else otherwise but especially with the holidays coming up, I'm sure there will be enough activity in here to focus on clothing.

eh, the thread should stay as is. The thread would just turn into a variant of tan and like ninja said "it would be taking away from general by taking away from other threads". Plus I have a feeling even more trolls would be popping in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom