Dressing Better Vol 2.0

dead at being held up in heels
laugh.gif
I peeped your IG earlier and noticed you wear a lot of waxed denim, one of my favorite pieces of clothing.

What are your recommendations for the best waxed denim? Naked And Famous?

Yep. hop on SSENSE right now. they got the stacked guy waxed joints (exact ones in my pics) on sale for $73

limited sizes left

Last edited:
Reps to U sir. Finally copping the esco to see what da hype is

Medium esco no go but pops copped me a pair off Revolve after I gave him his new macbook air :lol:

Repped nonetheless. Love to see positive contribution.

Not sure if this is a good deal, but I know some folks were talking about the 1000 mile boot.

Saw this for $200 at Atlantic center mall. Had a good amount of sizes and pairs left. Not sure if there was an additional percentage off for the holidays.

Merry Christmas DBNT fam 
pimp.gif

Those who missed out on the JE BF sales, the dark grey villain crew is on sale for $131. WELCOME2015 brings it down to $111. Black escobars are same price and the gray ls mercer on sale too. If they dont have your size or want faster shipping, price match through revolve

http://www.stevenalan.com/CREWNECK-...E04044201EV_color=021#q=john+elliott&start=13
extra 20% off today only. adding the WELCOME2015 deal brings the escobars and villain down to 89 
smokin.gif

Bros, where can I stay informed on when a site has some common projects achillies lows (all whites) on sale ? I recall seeing dudes on here picking them up for 200-250.

Please let me know

Thanks

Don't think there's a picture but I think the grey joints also have a tan (natural) sole option.

Do you think that'll look better?

Also for you guys with the Chelseas, how has the elastic held up through multiple wears?

Another question. I'm also really digging these SLP's I saw on your IG. These are just stunning.

Thinking about copping a pair if they go on sale. How's the sizing on these?

I wear 41.5 EU in all my shoes, leaning more towards 42 than 41. My suede lace ups I bought for christmas required some widening of the heel for my right foot but other than that they fit perfect. Would you say these are true to size or would ordering a size 42 be better?

The SLP retail store is literally on the other side of the country for me and I don't really feel like traveling across the country to try on a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom