Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those particular models, I believe he is referring to.
I see. Their price for the jodhpurs is €695 here in Belgium. I really like them but 700 is a bit more than I'd feel comfortable spending on them.

I'd do €500. In my experience the items that go on sale vary greatly per location so maybe I'll get lucky.

The items in Gucci's private sale for me were completely different than the ones I saw on the US or even UK sale for example. 

Last edited:
Yeah the Hedi 30 chelsea sold out asap. Thankfully I had a Saks rep helping me out.

Unfortunately what they said above is accurate. You should not expect to ever see those go on sale.

Regarding gucci private sale, SLP will not discount permanent collection stuff. Maybe try and see whats up on grailed or the SLP FB B/S group.

Regarding gucci private sale, SLP will not discount permanent collection stuff. Maybe try and see whats up on grailed or the SLP FB B/S group.
That makes sense, wasn't aware it was part of their permanent collection. Thanks for the quick help everyone.

Last edited:
Picked up those suede round toe Red Wings for 99 on Hautelook. Been trying to pull the trigger on some boots so couldn't pass up on that.

just placed my je orders on revolve. caved and copped a midnight villain too 
laugh.gif
 should be here Tuesday.

If you're a 38R, this is a great deal on suit. It comes to about $250ish after discount. I thought about it, but I already have 10-12 suits and I don't wear them much anymore. Hopefully someone can benefit.

https://www.barneyswarehouse.com/piattelli-pin-dot-stripe-two-button-suit-00505032832792.html

Lots of good sales instore too. Got some new pants from J. Crew at the local branch for about $13-14 a piece to rock to work. Just regular Bowery fit.

Had my J Brand Mick tapered to mimic my Stacked Guy...result is awesome:

If you're a 38R, this is a great deal on suit. It comes to about $250ish after discount. I thought about it, but I already have 10-12 suits and I don't wear them much anymore. Hopefully someone can benefit.

https://www.barneyswarehouse.com/piattelli-pin-dot-stripe-two-button-suit-00505032832792.html

Lots of good sales instore too. Got some new pants from J. Crew at the local branch for about $13-14 a piece to rock to work. Just regular Bowery fit.

Had my J Brand Mick tapered to mimic my Stacked Guy...result is awesome:
WOW. THIS IS A PERFECT COMBO

Reactions: wj4
Back
Top Bottom