Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You asked a poorly worded question that everyone misinterpreted. It would have been best if you had clarify after dude tried to help you out to clear up the misunderstanding instead of coming back being all defensive.

This is the reason more people don't post ITT. It was a simple question that could very easily be answered without all the fluff.

Last edited:
This is the reason more people don't post ITT. It was a simple question that could very easily be answered without all the fluff.

Bro, srsly I wasn't trying to offend you. I answered with a helpful intent. Maybe the :lol: smiley thought otherwise. Just know I put that icon or 'lol' at the end of majority of my statements.

It's the holiday, cheer up and please keep posting.

*bro fist pound*

Recommendations for some dope Chelsea boots? No more than $300.
I would say Story et fall, but apparently some dudes in here think wearing things like SEF and represent are wearing "knock-off high end shoes". oh the irony 

I would say Story et fall, but apparently some dudes in here think wearing things like SEF and represent are wearing "knock-off high end shoes". oh the irony 
Thank you! Lord Disick has made me want a pair. He puts together some clean casual fits with them.

Thank you! Lord Disick has made me want a pair. He puts together some clean casual fits with them.
agreed brother. I love the casual appeal of them too.

Honestly the SEF chelsea is your best buy for that range!

Do people really consider represent a knockoff?
yea that guy up there was hating on people in the high end thread talking smack that represent was a BV knockoff. The irony is he owns SEF which is a SLP "knockoff"

Last edited:
SEF>>>>Saint Laurent by far. SLP heel height makes them look like high heels, so I definitely get where Diego is coming from when he keeps seeing them :lol:

Posted in high end but posting here too. Just got my other pair of CP Chelsea finally.

I feel Diego on the heel thing too. When I wore my SEF I just felt mad feminine walking around. Those heels aren't that bad either but still. I can only get down with the lower crepe soles right now. I'm making too many moves out here to be held up in some heels.

Last edited:
I thought the cork soles on my Indys would be decent on some wer floors. Not really, need to put some commando soles on them.

Back
Top Bottom