Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone own Loake shoes in the Capital / F Last? I know for UK sizes they are usually 1 down from your US size. The Loake website and other sites are saying go down 1/2 a size.

Wow just read there was an export ban and retailers can't ship Loake shoes to the US.

Might have to settle for Meermin now.

Last edited:
Anyone own Loake shoes in the Capital / F Last? I know for UK sizes they are usually 1 down from your US size. The Loake website and other sites are saying go down 1/2 a size.

Wow just read there was an export ban and retailers can't ship Loake shoes to the US.

Might have to settle for Meermin now.

If you're looking for their Chelsea's and are a 9.5/10, there are about 3-4 pairs in Snuff Suede on Grailed. I personally really like my Meermin chelsea's but I do prefer Loake's last.

You got the grey joints?

Just picked up my tan ones from DHL. They are :smokin
Got the grey chelseas and the copper colored Jodhpurs. I put my foot in the chelseas(without socks) and literally struggled to get them off for 15 minutes. :rofl: I unboxed them and popped my shoe trees right into them and boxed them back up. Will take and post pics once I get home.

Got the grey chelseas and the copper colored Jodhpurs. I put my foot in the chelseas(without socks) and literally struggled to get them off for 15 minutes.
roll.gif
I unboxed them and popped my shoe trees right into them and boxed them back up. Will take and post pics once I get home.
lmao its going to take a good amount of wears for them to loosen up...but they will and when they do you are gold. 

lmao its going to take a good amount of wears for them to loosen up...but they will and when they do you are gold. 
Yeah, I guess I didn't notice that with my first pair cause I tried them on with socks and felt they were a bit snug so I through a shoe stretcher on them and was good to go for my future wears. However, the initial try on with yesterdays pairs was something else. Gonna hit up the shoe shop and toppy all 3 of dem bishes. I remember rocking my original pair to an even where there was carpeting and nearly slipped a few times. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm definitely about to hit the cobbler today and get the topy put on. Finna rock for graduation next week :smokin

wj4 wj4 What's your line of work that there is unlimited beer :nerd: :lol: ?
It's not at my work's office. My day job allows me to work from home. Did it for a week and it wasn't cutting it. I was bored. Went to the gym twice. Washed the car. Recorded a rap album. Talked to the mailman. And it was only 3pm :lol:

I rented an office in a coworking space. Neighbors are awesome since they all do their own thing.

They emptied two bottles for the magarita for cinco de mayo

It's not at my work's office. My day job allows me to work from home. Did it for a week and it wasn't cutting it. I was bored. Went to the gym twice. Washed the car. Recorded a rap album. Talked to the mailman. And it was only 3pm :lol:

I rented an office in a coworking space. Neighbors are awesome since they all do their own thing.

Wj4 where in Pasadena? I live in Bungalow Heaven. We need to grab some grub.

wj4 wj4 What's your line of work that there is unlimited beer :nerd: :lol: ?

Link to said rap album?? :nerd:

^How you like the side zips compared to the chelseas? Fit differently?

Not feeling that tobacco color at all. Too rustic. But the rest are cool.

For me, there's not much difference between the side-zips and chelseas, but I just prefer the side-zips.

I agree about that tobacco (even before I bought it...a little too orange). However, I am curious to see how it will look with some mileage.

For me, there's not much difference between the side-zips and chelseas, but I just prefer the side-zips.

I agree about that tobacco (even before I bought it...a little too orange). However, I am curious to see how it will look with some mileage.
Nah, tobacco looks great.

It'll look even better with some wear.

Back
Top Bottom