Dressing Better Vol 2.0

copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping :smokin  

Steal, good looking out. What's the sizing like on these? I'm 5'8 150 lb

i guess this deal is dead?
I just finessed a 3rd order not 10 min ago. Keep trying numbers.

^ What's everyone copping from Uniqlo?

A bunch of new stuff just released online -- sweaters, Heattech socks, etc. That tweed jacket is calling your name, Adrian.

Chill, I done came up on all these freaking flannels. Set to store pick up and they popping off $9.90 a piece.

Philly qlo gonna be upset when I come in to scoop these :lol:

Chill, I done came up on all these freaking flannels. Set to store pick up and they popping off $9.90 a piece.

Philly qlo gonna be upset when I come in to scoop these
laugh.gif
Yep, copped a few too. Also copped 4 tees for $4 ($5.90 each - $10).

laugh.gif

FYI -- there are a bunch of new flannels coming out in the next few weeks (blackwatch, better colors, etc.).

Last edited:
Socks are also a good buy. They're 4 for 9.90, add another one to make it $2.38, getting 5 for $2.38. Great if you need socks.

:lol:  

FYI -- there are a bunch of new flannels coming out in the next few weeks (blackwatch, better colors, etc.).
Which is why I'm chilling on these. I want a button down collar flannel. I'll use the code something else.

Also waiting on the new flannel patterns. I've checked out what's available on the UK and Thailand sites and let's just say what's currently on the US site looks like garbage in comparison. Even with how cheap you can grab them they're an easy pass, IMO.

:lol:  

Which is why I'm chilling on these. I want a button down collar flannel. I'll use the code something else.
I paid retail on it and I still ain't sweating it. Love this damn shirt.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...tml#57~/men/casual-shirts/flannel/checkered/~

Need to order when I get home. Forgot what my Uniqlo shirt size is but their flannels are the truth!

Last edited:
Also waiting on the new flannel patterns. I've checked out what's available on the UK and Thailand sites and let's just say what's currently on the US site looks like garbage in comparison. Even with how cheap you can grab them they're an easy pass, IMO.

only thing on UK site that seems better imo

Trying to use the code and I'm getting: "The promo code entered has exceeded its number of usage." Anyone else?

Yeah peeped Thai site. Handful that I really mess with so will cop once out. Still not stressing my $9 joints....I like em :D

But those band collar flannels a problem. Gonna need multiples.

reps all around brethren appreciate it

got a code to work and no uniqlo near bmore but $5 shipping $15 for 1 isn't bad. I have 2 from last season that i really like still

scooped the red black buffalo

^ They always release the blackwatch colorway every F/W season. It's their most popular flannel and sells out really quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom