Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah blackwatch. I knew it had a name just forgot. It's my favorite flannel.

They have a nice looking MA-1 bomber for $50 also.

Last edited:
http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/produ...reversible-souvenir-jacket-5807311?bi=0&ps=20

Picked up this reversible bomber/souvenir jacket from topman over the weekend, I was going to go straight bomber but I think this will serve better for the coming FW
I've been searching for a reversible souveni with a decent print/design on both sides thats fairly priced r for about 4 years now , but no dice. The few that I've found were going for roughly 1k.. :x :x :x :smh:. I was able to cop one earlier this year, but it's a plain Jane. The hunt is still on.

Last edited:
FAMMMMM, I've been on the hunt for a souvenir-style jacket for years now.

The only dope one I saw was from Miharayasuhiro FW2013

I've been searching for a reversible souveni with a decent print/design on both sides thats fairly priced r for about 4 years now , but no dice. The few that I've found were going for roughly 1k..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
. I was able to cop one earlier this year, but it's a plain Jane. The hunt is still on.
I like this one a lot. Only gripe is that it's thicker being reversible. It was either this or a reversible bomber but rocking that all orange is a bit too loud for my tastes. I almost bought the Opening Ceremony bomber that is up. That one is reversible. Alpha Industries is also releasing some this FW16.

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens...stries-ma-1-souvenir-shinto-flight-jacket.htm

But these run $225 compared to the $170 from Topman

haven't copped new jeans in a while since i've been wearing shorts.  went into h&m today and the slim and skinny jeans are all low waist.  is that what's popular these days ?

i tried them on and they seem pretty decent, but just wondering.

Last edited:
UK site seems to have different options now that I look again, but Thailand definitely has the best flannel patterns right now.

Like @Slighted  said, the US site should be getting those new options in within the next month. I'm glad I'm moving to a city (Philly) with a Uniqlo store before they drop though, because the size charts appear to be different than last years and I'd like to confirm my size before I go all in online.

Last edited:
On another note who else feeling that USA dynamic reveal jacket?

I know this is grown man dress code but this is fire.
On another note who else feeling that USA dynamic reveal jacket?

I know this is grown man dress code but this is fire.

raises hand

I was so ready to bend over and give Nike $200-250 for it. Then I saw list price was $300. :rolleyes

Any other retailers cutting prices on it?

Nah B :lol:

That is a nice jacket but you saying that you were ready to fork out 220-250?

I aint mad about it playa but hell nah :lol:

looking for suggestions from anyone who is willing:

I'm attending a wedding in September and am undecided as far as shirt/tie combo. Options are either navy or charcoal suit (considering doing a separate w/ a dark blue blazer that has subtle brown windowpane pattern).

thanks in advance

I wonder if uniqlo will catch on if you make several purchases with different 10 off codes.

I put in 4 orders.

1st Order: Off-White Flannel for $9.90
2nd Order: 5 Navy Socks for $2.38
3rd Order: 3 Loafer socks for wife, 1 red sock for me for $1.80
4th Order: 5 Socks (Burgundy, Dark Purple, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Navy) for $2.38

Got an e-mail for all 4 orders, should be ready on Wednesday at GSP. Can't complain for $15-16.

Just made 5 different purchases.
All using different numbers. I used random numbers until I found some that worked (Mostly in the 600's)
:smile:

I wonder if uniqlo will catch on if you make several purchases with different 10 off codes.

I put in 4 orders.

1st Order: Off-White Flannel for $9.90
2nd Order: 5 Navy Socks for $2.38
3rd Order: 3 Loafer socks for wife, 1 red sock for me for $1.80
4th Order: 5 Socks (Burgundy, Dark Purple, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Navy) for $2.38

Got an e-mail for all 4 orders, should be ready on Wednesday at GSP. Can't complain for $15-16.

I was going to pick gsp... Picked Willowbrook instead.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom