Dressing Better Vol 2.0

no wonder a bunch of the flannels I wanted were missing today. i was gonna place an order this weekend but held off. This is for better or for worse now that sizes and colors are gone lol

My homie placed 16 pick up orders. Bridgewater mall finna be upset.
laugh.gif

I placed 20 orders last year. They didn't care at all, but they had 3 sales associates go grab them from the back.

uniqlo has goat flannels. for my bodytype they fit the best and are of good quality. imo they fit better than the $300 41 overshirt flannel I have from JE. good buy at $29 but a steal at $12!

Last edited:
just bought another flannel smh...they restocked on some of the solid colors and more importantly the black one. 

code still works

Almost every color they have can be matched with a sneaker....

Royals

Maroons

Thunder 4

Forest green foams

Not a big fan of the whole matchy matchy thing but I can just picture each outfit...

just bought another flannel smh...they restocked on some of the solid colors and more importantly the black one. 

code still works
Which other flannels did you cop, fam?

Saw your post and just scooped gray + blue solid colors. Just FYI -- I tried them on in-store and they feel a bit thin.

But for $10, they're very nice layering pieces.

Last edited:

Saw your post and just scooped gray + blue solid colors. Just FYI -- I tried them on in-store and they feel a bit thin.

Hows this fit? Im always hovering between a M and L.... Went with a L this time around

Hows this fit? Im always hovering between a M and L.... Went with a L this time around
there is an accurate measurement chart if you click "size chart"

needed to get more color in my closet...its full of gray and black smh

Last edited:

Peep the sizing chart they have on every item. Just an FYI, these flannels shrink a bit after wash/dry and the arms fit snug (especially if you lift).

@japejapejape -- very nice cops. I've been reverting to a lot of gray/navy colors a la Engineered Garments.

Last edited:
They actually run ever so slightly bigger than the other Uniqlo button ups. If you between a medium and large you can go with medium for a more fitted look. But large if also fine for the relaxed look.

Three more orders put in today:

Shorts and underwear to put it above $10, paid $1.80
Airism shirt and 2 pairs of socks: $1.50
Dark Gray Flannel: $9.90

I don't think I've spent more than $25-26 with 6 orders.

couldn't help myself ordered another flannel :lol:

Even without in store pick up $15 shipped is a steal to me. The ones i bought last year i have had 0 issue with and love them

couldn't help myself ordered another flannel :lol:

Even without in store pick up $15 shipped is a steal to me. The ones i bought last year i have had 0 issue with and love them
I have had qlo flannels for years and they still hold up great to this day. Had SLP heads even confirm to me that there is not much difference in terms of quality. Ended up going in stores and confirmed the same fact.

If you don't know, now you know.

Back
Top Bottom