Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That KTT pic looks good. Just comes down to sizing.

Anyone going to spray a water repellent on their chelseas? I will avoid wearing them in rain, but just as a precaution.

Yep sizing is everything. Once my first pair comes and they fit and look good, I'm buying the rest... same damn day!!!

Some comments on sizing on KTT -- all seems to be TTS or half size down
9US in most. Pretty sure all my Adidas and Nike are 9 (at work right now). I have a pair of Tubulars that are 9.5 and slightly too big for me. If i sized down half a size in these chelseas they'd be pretty ****in snug so i'd say a 9US is perfect. A lil bit of room so they are still comfy but not too much.
didn't take pics but my new republics look and feel great. packaging was definitely nice as others said - i wear a 10 in stans and most other shoes - got a 10 in these boots and definitely couldve gotten the 9.5 instead, but i'm just gonna stick it out because theyre not too BIG but just a bit of extra room.
will be perfect in the colder part of the winter when i wear my thicker socks tho

New Republic Chelseas:

Thanks, I wear 9.5 US in everything (boots, sneakers, etc.) so I got both in 8.5 UK after emailing the company and verifying their measurements. They both fit great though I haven't actually worn them, just tried them on. I paid $265 for the Oak and $245 for the Black pair.

Y'all finally convinced me to cop the mcnairys, go to check out, find out they don't ship to Canada

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom