Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Y'all tripping just a bit too much. Order your normal boot/dress shoe size. If they don't fit right, return em. If you don't like em, return em.

Its $80 when all said and done. Take the risk, it won't kill you.

For those of you that purchased the McNairys - what's the verdict? Any on feet of the black ones? TIA

Someone posted an album of the black ones a page or two back.

I think I'm the only one in this thread with a pair in hand and I can honestly say if you're looking for a suede Chelsea boot with crepe sole, this is the best pair out right now in terms of looks, quality, and price. Like A said, it's ~$80 at the end of the day and they've sold out once before so don't hesitate.

Y'all tripping just a bit too much. Order your normal boot/dress shoe size. If they don't fit right, return em. If you don't like em, return em.

Its $80 when all said and done. Take the risk, it won't kill you.

True indeed. Free returns or exchanges and not really that big of investment by comparison to a lot of the prices that get thrown around in here.

It's always a great feeling though when you order shoes and they fit how you want. I need to start buying shoes that are actually available to try on in stores.

Never bought a pair of Magnanni's before but these looked dope in person

anybody familiar with the brand or have a better recommendation for a boot similiar at the same price point?

http://www.magnanni.com/boots/sean-cognac

Kourtney-Kardashian-Scott-Disick-Lunch-Beverly-Hills-1.jpg

About to be on my poor man's Scott Disick on these skreets

Last edited:
Y'all don't have any creativity at all.

Btw - where can i cop a black DR + dark gray tee + lighter gray jeans + gray chelseas?

If anyone is looking for bombers, my Lifted Anchors suede bomber came in. Rouched arms and a nice zip pocket thats big on the back.

@slimcargos

those are slp's though ^ 

which look much better

dope fit

RL

JE

SLP 

SLP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom