Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My new republic return was received over a week ago. Emailed them yesterday and today they replied they processed my refund today. Dunno what they were waiting for. Glad they didn't try to pull any BS and actually gave me my refund though.

You could've done a chargeback with your CC company, if worst came to worst.
My refund was processed yday they said. Return was only received on Wed though so its fair.

However, based on what has been said in here, I would assume they would have taken longer to process if I did not actually reach out yesterday.

My new republic return was received over a week ago. Emailed them yesterday and today they replied they processed my refund today. Dunno what they were waiting for. Glad they didn't try to pull any BS and actually gave me my refund though.
You could've done a chargeback with your CC company, if worst came to worst.
My refund was processed yday they said. Return was only received on Wed though so its fair.

However, based on what has been said in here, I would assume they would have taken longer to process if I did not actually reach out yesterday.
Apparently, a bunch of folks have complained about this on FB -- NRM is notorious for lack of communication and it's best for you to hit them up multiple times.

Scumbag startup tactics

What was your reason for returning the chelseas?

I went to Suit Supply yesterday because of all the recommendations in here.

I ended up picking up the Washington in Navy Plain.  

The fit was great and fit me almost perfectly off the rack.

I could've worn the jacket without any alterations but I'm a little picky.  

The service was excellent.  I was literally greeted and helped within 30 seconds of walking in. 

All in all, I was very impressed and will definitely be picking up more in the future.

looking to pick up a pair of the new republic chelseas - browsed the thread but still not too sure about sizing. True to size meaning same size as sneakers? Or dress shoes? I'm not in the US and have to use a proxy service so returns aren't an option. Hope someone could help me out 

looking to pick up a pair of the new republic chelseas - browsed the thread but still not too sure about sizing. True to size meaning same size as sneakers? Or dress shoes? I'm not in the US and have to use a proxy service so returns aren't an option. Hope someone could help me out 
Sneaker size

Grey Lazio came in today and tbh I'm not feeling the stripes. Thought they would be a little less bold.
Got the same one and am a little iffy on it. But for the price I guess I'll make it work.

Last edited:
Where's the best place to keep up to date on sales for common projects ? Want a pair of Achilles lows all white or all grey. What's a good price on them for me to pull the trigger ?

Anyone use one of those monthly clothes services where they send you a box of stuff every month, or can recommend a good one?

Where's the best place to keep up to date on sales for common projects ? Want a pair of Achilles lows all white or all grey. What's a good price on them for me to pull the trigger ?
Browse on websites with comparing search engines. They don't always post all the deals but they track a bunch of them. I would say anything 30-50% off would be a good deal for the Achilles low. I don't see them putting the popular colors on deep discount that often.

Back
Top Bottom