Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What the hell? So are they giving you store credit or sending you the shoes back? Their customer service sucks.

I need to email them later to find out what's up with my refund. Shouldn't be any problems since I only tried on one shoe.

No clue. I had to be the one who asked what's going on after hearing nothing from them. Their customer service is total ****. I only tried on one shoe and put in back in the box since it didn't fit.

Chargeback immediately

For everyone who returns stuff, please take pics/video of the items you're returning by mail. Cover your bases in case anything happens.

McNairy is known to have crappy service with his main line stuff, so no surprise here. You would think that a new startup company would emphasize customer service above all else -- that's how you get repeat business.

Last edited:
I'm all about saving bread but the bickering waiting for a code to save $20 will put folks back on the waitlist for another month when these joints sell out again.

Who's bickering? I just asked if anyone could help with a code. The fact that It gives your 25% off and free shipping, it doesn't hurt asking.

Hi everyone.

Haven't participated in the thread, but have lurked from time to time. I'll be getting married this August and was thinking of wearing a tuxedo for the reception.

Any tips or suggestions? Was thinking of walking into Barney's or Suitsupply to pick up something, but wasnt sure. Thinking of something more like this:

Preferably want something with a shawl collar.

Her dress for the evening will be something like this:

Last edited:
Im 20 so still have no clue about weddings and stuff, but do people usually wear suits or tuxes more when theyre getting married? Wouldnt a suit be more practical since you can wear it more often, unlike a tux thats one and done? 

Im 20 so still have no clue about weddings and stuff, but do people usually wear suits or tuxes more when theyre getting married? Wouldnt a suit be more practical since you can wear it more often, unlike a tux thats one and done? 
That all depends on how "sophisticated" your lifestyle is and I don't mean that in any way to offend or suggest elitism. Just generally that a Tux is a must have if you are regularly attending gala dinners/events where they are appropriate or needed. As a man, I don't find anything wrong with investing in a nice tux but that's more of a question about affordability and if YOU truly feel you need one or don't. A suit on the other hand, I feel every man should own since there's always some type of formal event or job related thing which will call for it. I would be James Bond in suits 24/7 if I could lol but I don't live that way so it's not necessary. Even a guy like myself who claims to not wear suits everyday, I still own about 4-5 of them...

^ Very nice.

My mom never got me a birthday gift in my 25 years of life.

I asked her why. She said "I gave you life."

Last edited:

^ Very nice.

My mom never got me a birthday gift in my 25 years of life.

I asked her why. She said "I gave you life."
Your mom is my mom somewhere else in this world ... still grateful for it but man some socks you know, it'll be nice 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You guys know of any white tees for casual wear?

Looking for something of good quality with thin and stretched neck lines. Also something that is relatively long (not the long line/kanye tees though).

Last edited:
You guys know of any white tees for casual wear?

Looking for something of good quality with thin and stretched neck lines. Also something that is relatively long (not the long line/kanye tees though).

Grana Scoop Neck might fit the bill. Not OD long but good quality with a neck line that seems to be what you are looking for.

https://www.grana.com/men-s-scoop-neck-t-shirt.html?size=31&color=43

Hit the referral in my sig for 10% off. At 5'10, 185lbs, I wear a large for reference.

Back
Top Bottom