Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man the 42 will fit. Albeit maybe a touch big, the shoe is narrow anyway so it won't be insanely loose.

price match through revolve or fwrd is the move. i got my last pair of CPs from them doing so. Competitor dont even need to have the same size and revolve seems to have fsr. just not sure if there policy w/promos changed since then

hennessy hennessy you missed out because I copped the last 39....for my girl :lol:

:rofl: that's what's up though! I still have my off white pair only worn a few times and I've been stuck in these white ultra boosts lately so it's all good. I just like to grab the all white for a deal when I can.

I'm not tripping if I cant return them. Like I said I can sell them myself.

Damn Henny you got small feet.

Last edited:

price match through revolve or fwrd is the move. i got my last pair of CPs from them doing so. Competitor dont even need to have the same size and revolve seems to have fsr. just not sure if there policy w/promos changed since then
Any info on this?

Any info on this?
try chatting online with a revolve rep. if their policy still stands, theyll have you purchase at retail and credit back the price difference during your chat sesh.
She said since the promo code was via email, and not publicly posted on their site that it's a provisional promo code and not subject to price matching. She refused to match it.

Is FWRD the exact same store? I was about to try with them and realized the chat client looks similar and auto-populated my name 
laugh.gif

Is FWRD the exact same store? I was about to try with them and realized the chat client looks similar and auto-populated my name 
laugh.gif
welp looks like they made some adjustments to it lol sorry man. for future ref, least they still price match when the other place doesn't have your size

Has anyone bought a suit from RW Co? A few of the PK Subban collection suits have caught my eye.

I normally would stay away from mall brands, but my brother in law had one and swore by it.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Here's a link if you aren't familiar with the brand:
http://www.rw-co.com/en/men-clothing-pksubban-collection

I'm mainly interested in the double breasted window pane suit :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to figure out if I'll fit that 40 as well [emoji]128064[/emoji]
8 in Nike Flyknit Trainers
40 (7) in suede SLP Chelsea/Harness boots

I wear 8 in all my yeezys and my other CPs are sz 40.
Steezy frontin like he got $300 to drop on tennis shoes.

I copped but I'm an idiot, I forgot to put my apt number, tried calling them but is too late :facepalm

Dat boy Diego never eem owned a pair of the Nike Yeezys tho...if you ain't own a pair of the Nike ones, you not a real one

Back
Top Bottom