Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You guys have a preference on JE Tees.

I want to upgrade my basic summer tee. My summer wardrobe is usually black tee with tech fleece shorts or jorts and runners. But want to upgrade my Tee collection. Is the Mercer the standard? Is it worth it? More so then say Kith or maybe Stampd?

Appreciate the feedback
classic crew  and anti-expo are the best tees for sure. 

classic crew co-mix - is probably the most durable and best quality. i have washed my charcoal co-mix plenty of times and still looks brand new

mercer fit is trash.   

appreciate the feedback reps fam

I struggle being 6 foot to find a good slim fit tee with proper length. I have tried all the cheap options and non really meet my needs (Elwood, Uniqlo, Merona, J.Crew Factory)

appreciate the feedback reps fam

I struggle being 6 foot to find a good slim fit tee with proper length. I have tried all the cheap options and non really meet my needs (Elwood, Uniqlo, Merona, J.Crew Factory)
try the classic crew. 

classic curve is even longer... and the uneck is the same length as the classic curve

Need help guys. Looking to upgrade my closet from street wear jordan kinda style to something more svelte/suave zinedine zidane stan smith like.

What are some essentials I should have, some tips and style blogs/sites I should be reading?

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help guys. Looking to upgrade my closet from street wear jordan kinda style to something more svelte/suave zinedine zidane stan smith like.

What are some essentials I should have, some tips and style blogs/sites I should be reading?

But styleforum has got a good grasp of both menswear and refined streetwear. Would suggest perusing.

Futbol cars being having the illest steez word to swaglord beckham

Dress like an upscale motorcycle rider like Ewan McGregor did for a Bloomberg photo shoot. Beckham actually dresses similar. He had a motorcycle riding documentary and his fits were awesome.

Went ahead and picked up some Airism Uniqlo briefs. I float from a 30-31 in the waist and opted for a size M. Could have gone with a S for a really snug fit. Apparently, there are two types. They have a version that is silk like and one that's mesh. I copped the mesh. Mad comfortable and light as hel. Like you're wearing nothing.

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked up some Airism Uniqlo briefs. I float from a 30-31 in the waist and opted for a size M. Could have gone with a S for a really snug fit. Apparently, there are two types. They have a version that is silk like and one that's mesh. I copped the mesh. Mad comfortable and light as hel. Like you're wearing nothing.
grabbed some airism briefs too after hearing suggestions on here

i've seen em go for 250 last sale season... went fast though. 

grailed is your best bet for sub 300 though...especially this time of year

Yes there's been cheaper pairs for around $275 shipped in the past couple of weeks.

These can definitely be had for under 300 if patient. But then again if money isnt an issue that deal is also solid.

Last edited:
How about the sizing? **** is all over the place from what I see people say.

Like I said I'm usually a 9-9.5 in US.

How about the sizing? **** is all over the place from what I see people say.

Like I said I'm usually a 9-9.5 in US.
So sizing down is tech right. I have a 42 which is a size 9 but wear a 10.

That being said, the break in period can be a bit uncomfortable with too thick of socks. Was able to re-up through my homie for $160 shipped on a pair in 43 over the summer. Bit long yes, but no toe crushing issues. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom