Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only thing bad about the bag is if you are above a size 11.5 and have bulky shoe them zippers dont want to close but for that bag it has been quite durable for me

I agree. AJ1 high gets cramped so I tend to use 2 out of 3 unless rocking all lows.

Need brand recommendations for collared short sleeve button shirts, preferably sleeves no longer than mid biceps.

While cleaning my house, I found a weekend bag that my job gave out at a retreat. Glad I didn't pull the tigger on something.

Last edited:
First time in this thread and getting a lot of good info for what to wear when I go to meetings and stuff, but need some help on what type of belts you guys typically wear with jeans. Looking to pickup something for dark blue/black denim. Nothing too expensive. I'm headed to nordstrom rack a bit later and hoping to have some suggestions. Strictly for casual wear like to a concert or going out with friends

First time in this thread and getting a lot of good info for what to wear when I go to meetings and stuff, but need some help on what type of belts you guys typically wear with jeans. Looking to pickup something for dark blue/black denim. Nothing too expensive. I'm headed to nordstrom rack a bit later and hoping to have some suggestions. Strictly for casual wear like to a concert or going out with friends
Tannergoods

Hey guys. New in thread.

I want to ask couple of questions. Basically, i'm a person of work, so i dress formaly (and sometimes casualy) to work, and i usually careless about clothing brands like supreme, bape, etc.

I just want to try some tech style clothing. I know some brands that has high regards for tech style, like Acronym, and Nike Lab ACG. But they are ridiculously expensive.

Is there any good brands that is similar to those brands I mentioned before, that has good style for tech wear? Especially with cheaper range price. I don't want to invest >500 bucks for clothing for begining.

Did acronym/nikelab acg ever has any discount for their items so I can purchase them cheaper? Any season of clothing will do.

Any web has discount for tech style wear for now? :wink:

Thanks

Props to the the emperor of flyness for the link! These joints look awesome and fit perfect

I got mine in today too. Thanks to pinoy732 pinoy732 for the sizing help. 42 fits fine. 41woild have been really tight. Also, big shoutout to the nter who posted the link.

Btw is the way these come laced the way there supposed to be laced? Or can I re lace them? Never seen a shoe laced like this.

Last edited:
Adrian was the one thatbposted the link....my dude has been blessing lately [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

They aren't as good as they used to be imo. Specifically the sizing. Still good for the price though.

Back
Top Bottom