Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those look sleek. I also have a dark brown suede boot that I need to start wearing. What's up with your left leg cuff?

@Slighted as stated before, it's obviously totally your call but I wouldn't return those if that was me. I do have an excessive amount of boots but when certain styles and quality pairs can be had for an affordable cost, I usually will pick them up.

I'm also familiar with those Nordstrom 1901 brand shoes and sorry to say but those are not good quality at all imo. The leathers felt like plastic and they felt cheaply made but again, your choice and decision.

Last edited:
@BlackChiney08

@Pinoy732

After some thought, I'm gonna return the Rag & Bone suede chelseas. The quality is definitely great, but 1) the toe is too bulbous and 2) the crepe soles got dirty way too fast (and that was just me trying them on in my apartment). I had to clean them up extensively.

I copped these Nordstrom 1901 Barrett chukkas a few months ago and have begun the transition towards DBNT x SLP aesthetic:

Why not try the Loake Mitchum. I bought them after seeing them on feet (Adrian's feet lol). They are super dope for the price.

https://us.stuartslondon.com/loake-...a-boot-p8539?gclid=CN_O2NTn4NMCFZW1wAodNRYA-A

Those look really nice, especially for the price.

Anyone have input on sizing? I'm assuming they run large.
They run TTS but the sizing is in European/British sizing.

Rule of thumb is one size down to get US sizing. For example, a 9 US would be 8 UK.

Was it necessary to answer the same question twice when I just answered it?
laugh.gif
Not even hating but I literally said the exact same thing and you posted the same thing...

well tbh if i were looking for sizing help i would be more confident if more than one person confirmed the sizing advice.

can't just take one cats sizing advice...what if you got ****** up feet? 
laugh.gif

I've got a wedding to attend coming up in two weeks over in Atlanta and I have yet to get a proper suit for the ceremony.

Any suggestions fellas? I'm thinking if I should get Linen since it's going to be hot as hell in Atlanta?

-Drew

Last edited:
FAM any recommendations for a pair of distressed denim similar to this color and fit? Not looking to spend more than $200.

FAM any recommendations for a pair of distressed denim similar to this color and fit? Not looking to spend more than $200.
I believe John Elliot has similar distressed denim in that color. If you go to Norte.com , they have them there. Also, if you sign up for their email list, they'll give you a 15 percent off coupon, so that should bring them within your budget. Hope that helps!

I remember picking up JE denim for 150. **** is way out of my price range now.
Yeah, John is definitely FEELING himself these days. I totally ge that it's quality construction/fabrics, but I'm never, EVER paying $300 for a hoodie just off of gp.

^ lol I actually have that exact same jacket. Its a really nice jacket. it fit slim but still tts. If you are under 6 foot it may be a liitle long on you. I'm 6'3 185  and i got a large and it fit me well. I actually wish it was a little slimmer but i do hover in between a medium and large and i like my clothes fitted. i got mine for 170 like 2 months ago though

Back
Top Bottom