Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Was able to get this for 300, can't wait

Does any one have this?

Weren't people posting crazy steals on Lucky jackets recently. Thought that was way under $300 at the time.

The NR are holding up extremely well but I don't wear them that often cause I don't have the occasions to do so.

@BlackChiney08

@Pinoy732

@Mamba MVP

@getrichquik1987

And anyone who copped the NR chelseas

How are your boots holding up so far? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the grey pair.

I've worn my pair quite a bit and they've held up really well. Soles haven't worn down much at all and the suede has stayed fresh. I did hit em with some waterproofing spray originally which has helped keep them clean too.

My boots are good, they're like 7/10 but I like them that way. They look better worn in. 

Certainly got my monies worth, but I only really like the sand colour.  

They ship to Canada now as well as other countries

Last edited:
Yep worn mine today and only have the sand color as well. They're holding up well so far. I'd suggest go with TTS or a half size down. Probably the best bang for your buck chelseas you'll get.

Last edited:
Yep worn mine today and only have the sand color as well. They're holding up well so far. I'd suggest go with TTS or a half size down. Probably the best bang for your buck chelseas you'll get.

I agree, I probably would have preferred a half size down but TTS fits fine too. Just depends on how you like your fit.

Any recommendations for lightweight green bomber jacket?

picked mine up from uniqlo for low. Been very pleased with it to date. I think it was on sale when they opened the store at tysons corner. I paid like $30 and i wear it almost every day and its held up great

Ya just reminded me that my NR chelseas have been sitting in the closet since I received them

I bought tts on the nr chelseas and they fit huge to me, I don't know why. I have flat feet at that. Good thing I'm able to return them and get my money back to buy another pair. Def can go down .5 or maybe even a full size for me. Too bad no physical stores carry them to try it on first since I'm in canada

Back
Top Bottom