Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got part one of my SS orders in. Ordered the grey Lazio thinking it'd be a lighter shade like the pics but it's a lot darker in person. Also Idk if I like that scaley pattern.

LOVE everything else though

Attachments

• IMG_9386.PNG
    IMG_9386.PNG
    566.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9387.JPG
    IMG_9387.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9388.JPG
    IMG_9388.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
And dam this Washington came with a stain on the lapel. Already emailed CS about what they can do.

Attachments

• IMG_9384.JPG
    IMG_9384.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9385.JPG
    IMG_9385.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
Pretty skinny even compare to my other skinny fit denim. But best bet would be to check out the size chart and input sizes of denim you normally wear
I feel like they are still not slim enough to my liking. Then again I had to size up on them.

So the only difference between the mens and womens common projects is the fact that says women on the insole and the different code on the side? ill just cop womens then :lol:

received my two pairs of white and for $200 each ill rock with no shame

anybody cop tees from uniformla?
that's all they have.

https://uniformla.com/products/u-neck-white
im copping this and will report back. same 50/50 blend as JE.

Thank you. We appreciate the support. Currently, our offerings are exclusively tees. We're working to get more colors and styles available. We will be adding french terry hoodies, sweatshirts, and sweats in addition to expanding the line to other products in the near future. If you guys have any questions, please reach out.

Last edited:
IMG_9385.JPG Ok So I've tried spot washing this stain with a towel and water but still keeps coming back, not sure what it is. Is dry cleaning my only option at this point?

you used soap?

Did not use soap. Posted on some other forums and people have said it looks like bleach or mis-dye which I wouldn't be able to get out. This sucks. This one was my fav color out of all my orders too

is there any texture to the stain? you should be able to tell if its bleach.

what does it look like on the inside ?

Anyone have a code for New Republic? I'm trying to get some Chelseas and I'm not a member of their club thingy. Trying to be cheap.

Does anyone know what designer stores offer a discount if you sign up for their newsletter?

Since these white CPs will never go on sale i'm willing to pay retail with like 10-15% off.

Does anyone know what designer stores offer a discount if you sign up for their newsletter?

Since these white CPs will never go on sale i'm willing to pay retail with like 10-15% off.

If you're in no rush just wait till the next sale szn and keep an eye out here and the thread of high end kicks for a link.

Need a nice everyday shoe outside of runners/racers. I tried the alternatives, but just not the same. I prefer to buy them sooner than later, just cant justify spending retail.

Back
Top Bottom