Dressing Better Vol 2.0

IMG_9881.JPG
Attended a friend's wedding and rocked a pink suit...lol

No one can really say much about that fit seeing as there are two ppl at the wedding wearing a T-shirt and sweats

No one can really say much about that fit seeing as there are two ppl at the wedding wearing a T-shirt and sweats

Those two girls are the planners/decorators in their work attire, the short haired girl is the photographer...they were not guests..

Plus on the beach certainly dressed appropriate, on again off again been looking for a pink sports coat to rock in the summer. A darker pink than that.

so i got the white U-neck from Uniform LA and im very impressed for the price (35$)
the supima blend is really soft...feels just like john elliott's.
the cut of the tee is very similar to JE... actually prefer this U neck better. it's a little less slim and not as elongated. any doubts there are measurements of the t shirt. I took the same size as i did with my JE tee. (L)

will def be copping all the u necks and will cop the crewneck tees as well.
highly recommend...especially for the price.

also a nice touch...i got a personalized note from Pat who i assume is the founder.

:smokin

so i got the white U-neck from Uniform LA and im very impressed for the price (35$)
the supima blend is really soft...feels just like john elliott's.
the cut of the tee is very similar to JE... actually prefer this U neck better. it's a little less slim and not as elongated. any doubts there are measurements of the t shirt. I took the same size as i did with my JE tee. (L)

will def be copping all the u necks and will cop the crewneck tees as well.
highly recommend...especially for the price.

also a nice touch...i got a personalized note from Pat who i assume is the founder.

:smokin

We're really glad the u neck worked out for you. We'll be introducing an elongated version of our u-neck with a curved hem soon, for those looking for a style more similar to that. We also have more colors coming.

We really appreciate the support and kind words. Thank you.

Always struggle to justify paying so much for the CP Achilles.

It's about as plain as a shoe can get.

We're really glad the u neck worked out for you. We'll be introducing an elongated version of our u-neck with a curved hem soon, for those looking for a style more similar to that. We also have more colors coming.

We really appreciate the support and kind words. Thank you.
Can you PM your site, I wouldn't mind checking them out.

In search of a nice weekend keepall/duffle thats nice but won't break the bank. Any suggestions? Thanks FAMS
Define price tag, I like the LV all black but not willing to take it everywhere. Plus my GD homie bought it to, if not a lighter black one.

From what people say they aren't the most comfortable either. I definitely wouldn't get them at retail.

They are uncomfortable at first, once you break in that leather, joints are MONEEYYY...IMO best pair of white kicks I've ever owned....the quality is great and the silhouette is too versatile.

Back
Top Bottom