Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So update on my situation: SS offered a free refund with additional 25 store credit for the trouble. Im satisfied.

Tried revolve, but the code doesnt apply to CPs.

Wear a 42
you try price matching avenue 32 with http://www.revolve.com/common-proje...n-white/dp/COMM-MZ89/?d=M&currency=USD&mkwid={ifsearch:s}{ifcontent:c}_dc|pcrid|114237047051|pkw||pmt|&pdv=c&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwioHIBRCes6nP56Ti1IsBEiQAxxb5G5uVIr5rQ_qI1WAxJ7lhwDnM5-kJygT4cfT7oNegsgwaAul_8P8HAQ

its been hit or miss, but i know couple dudes off styleforum who were able to match this price on the mens. just dont call any attention to them being "mens" lol might be worth a shot

So update on my situation: SS offered a free refund with additional 25 store credit for the trouble. Im satisfied.

Still waiting on my suit to come in ups hasnt updated since the 18th. So did they fully refund your entire purchase or just refund the price of the suit?

Sounds like you got a come up if all you missed was the waistcoat or was it the jacket that had the stain on it?

you try price matching avenue 32 with http://www.revolve.com/common-proje...n-white/dp/COMM-MZ89/?d=M&currency=USD&mkwid={ifsearch:s}{ifcontent:c}_dc|pcrid|114237047051|pkw||pmt|&pdv=c&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwioHIBRCes6nP56Ti1IsBEiQAxxb5G5uVIr5rQ_qI1WAxJ7lhwDnM5-kJygT4cfT7oNegsgwaAul_8P8HAQ

its been hit or miss, but i know couple dudes off styleforum who were able to match this price on the mens. just dont call any attention to them being "mens" lol might be worth a shot

Of cours revolve is sold out of my size lol id happily try this im normally a 45 in mens smh and these run tts

Still waiting on my suit to come in ups hasnt updated since the 18th. So did they fully refund your entire purchase or just refund the price of the suit?

Sounds like you got a come up if all you missed was the waistcoat or was it the jacket that had the stain on it?

Of cours revolve is sold out of my size lol id happily try this im normally a 45 in mens smh and these run tts

Mine was the stained jacket

Does anyone know what designer stores offer a discount if you sign up for their newsletter?

Since these white CPs will never go on sale i'm willing to pay retail with like 10-15% off.

If you want them right now, Dover Street Market (in the UK) has them shipped to the states for roughly $340 after shipping. If you're able to hold off, Tres Bien would be better with VAT deducted (once they restock) and a sale code they send out eventually (if you sign up to their email). Monitoring Frugal Male Fashion on Reddit may get you a better deal than both.

I apologize there are no links, I'm still not able to post URLs.

What? How much? Men's?

mens $246

Alicia with the

tumblr_o75c6wauXQ1ucong7o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom