Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any recommendations on jeans for someone with big quads and calves? Want something slim fitting but can never find something that fits well.

Copped the Navy and lowkey wanted to cop the green, but decided to chill out. Blacked out on Thanksgiving all the way till today on spending.

From the pics it looks fitted. Which I like. It will look great with skinny jeans which you and I are masters of.

Please post some pics of the denim fit after you get them. Been contemplating on trying out their denim.
I posted fit pics of the extra slim fit. You can go TTS, however they will be supertight. I personally go up one size for a more comfortable fit.

Any recommendations on jeans for someone with big quads and calves? Want something slim fitting but can never find something that fits well.

Naked and famous easy guy fit. Big top block for us fellas who don’t skip leg day and got big thighs and dat mass and a nice taper at the bottom (7” leg opening on Size 33s I believe). If all else fails though just cop some denim that fits well in the thighs and get them tapered to your liking

Where can i get jeans like this?

Attachments

• 38C026D6-BEC3-4837-87C9-F3129A581501.jpeg
    38C026D6-BEC3-4837-87C9-F3129A581501.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 66

Not gonna lie the Athletic Skinny from Abercrombie is my current go to.
Can get them for cheap and the the thighs fit and the taper is 7 inchs. I used to buy a 34x32 in 511s but the waist was too big just to fit my thighs and have a taper. 32x32 in these and im happy could probably pull off a 31x32

jking0821 jking0821 -- NT sleeping on Abercrombie overall -- their jeans + American Eagle are fantastic

I got a pair of the Athletic Skinny last spring for like $35 and I’ve liked them a lot. Between those and my N&F black waxed, they’re about the only jeans I wear.

AE is slept on for staple stuff, as long as you can find the non-logo stuff. Have a denim jacket from there that’s held up well for the past 5+ years.

I'm returning some stuff to Kith and I'll be getting a gift card back for about 360

If any one wants just PM me (NT discount will be applied)

I'm returning some stuff to Kith and I'll be getting a gift card back for about 360

If any one wants just PM me (NT discount will be applied)

For free or your gonna give them a discount for the card?

Regardless someone should jump on that.

Back
Top Bottom