Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'll be giving a discount for the card^, gonna ship the return out today

Completely forgot about their strict return policy

@jking0821 -- NT sleeping on Abercrombie overall -- their jeans + American Eagle are fantastic

I remember someone would post some basic looking designer jeans that probably cost close to a G and he got heated that someone said abercrombie jeans looked better. He wasn’t lyin’.

I remember someone would post some basic looking designer jeans that probably cost close to a G and he got heated that someone said abercrombie jeans looked better. He wasn’t lyin’.

I liked their athletic taper a lot. Only thing I didn't like was it felt thin. If AE made stretch selvedge like GAP does...I'd be in.

I only wear American Eagle now. The stretch is better than Levi’s. I just cop a relaxed fit with stretch and get them tapered after.

Uniqlo makes nice denim if your under 6 feet.
GAP was cool but I'm not feeling their new offerings.
Topman has some nice denim but its hard to find my size and fit (6'3") in DC.

I like a 36" inseam in skinny with some weight to them and some stretch but not spray on. I'm having a hard time.

Personally think slim fit rollneck/turtleck with double breast suit is the dopest combination. I’ve got some good ones from Reiss and Suit Supply.

Personally think slim fit rollneck/turtleck with double breast suit is the dopest combination. I’ve got some good ones from Reiss and Suit Supply.

Need to look into this, been in the market for a nice turtleneck after my go-to got mad stretched around the neck. Anyone else have any recommendations for t-necks that are nice and fitted? I’m a 42 or a large in shirting but I’ve got a tiny neck at 15.5...

Need to look into this, been in the market for a nice turtleneck after my go-to got mad stretched around the neck. Anyone else have any recommendations for t-necks that are nice and fitted? I’m a 42 or a large in shirting but I’ve got a tiny neck at 15.5...
River Island and Top Man has some options. Friend of mine got some from Asos.

Just picked up a corduroy button down shirt. Anyone else a fan? This is my first corduroy purchase since the pants trend in the 90s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom