Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Agree... My size is 5 jackets all of which are meh.. Usually the Day 2 re-up has better selection... Hope the trend continues

Last edited:
askim35 askim35 beat me to it.

insta copped this.

1352x797.png.6f2ce213cb0d4d98867be8faef8bebfe.large

rest of the outlet is trash

I’m 5’11 , about 198 , muscular . What size would you guys recommend for me to buy my suit on suitsupply ? They have something on their website that stated I should be a 44-46 but I just wanted to be sure

Last edited:
I’m 5’11 , about 198 , muscular . What size would you guys recommend for me to buy my suit on suitsupply ? They have something on their website that stated I should be a 44-46 but I just wanted to be sure

If you have a store nearby you should try on. Otherwise they may provide precise jacket and trouser measurements online. If you don’t have a store close at least go to a tailor to take your measurements so you have a better idea. It’s hard to provide sizing advice based on height/weight since YMMV (for example, in 6’0” 205 and in between 40R and 42R - I have 3 Lazio suits in both sizes).

You def need to try on in store to see your best fit needs. I remember I went off a chart I saw online and bought a bunch of suits during a sale and not a single one fit correctly.

Picked up the Washington blue plain in pure linen for summer. I’m usually a 38L or 40r but haven’t purchased off the rack in a while. I went with 40r so we will see.

You def need to try on in store to see your best fit needs. I remember I went off a chart I saw online and bought a bunch of suits during a sale and not a single one fit correctly.

What’s the story ? Your height ? Weight ? And what size did it recommend if you don’t mind me asking

I wouldn’t recommend going by sizing charts for suit sizes. You should get measured by a tailor at the very least. Especially on this suit supply outlet sale since all sales are final. Height and weight can be decieving since everyone is built differently. I’ve got a buddy that is 5’9 195ish and I’m 5’10 182 he wears a 38 jacket and I wear a 40-42 jacket depending on the cut. He holds all his weight in his legs and my chest/shoulders are bigger than his.

Back
Top Bottom