Dressing Better Vol 2.0

waiting patiently on ss sale in January looking for a coat and a blazer or two suits were fire from july

In the market for a pair of Chelsea boots. Any recommendations? Price doesn't matter but want a good boot to price ratio

18montrose billed me and never shipped the item nor inform me LOL that place is terrible i'm filing a refund with my bank.

Anyone know how Muji compare to Uniqlo?

Out here in Asia and want to pick up some undershirts/basic tees and some briefs.

Really like Uniqlo's Supima tees FWIW.

IMG_20171231_210122.jpg

New Year's Eve fit.

Going to suit supply next weekend couple of questions?

Can they do everything in one appointment? I see they have several types. I know the colors I want just need sizing.

Also, do the prices include pants and a shirt??

Going to suit supply next weekend couple of questions?

Can they do everything in one appointment? I see they have several types. I know the colors I want just need sizing.

Also, do the prices include pants and a shirt??

They can fit you, but alterations don't usually happen same day. They will ship to you when ready.

Price includes suit jacket and pants only.

Damn so what if I’m flying in for the weekend two separate appointments ?

Keep in mind too, it's always good to go back after the first fitting to try on the suit. They may need to make some last alterations to get it perfectly right to your body.

No. They'll fit you all in one day. Meaning, the sales associate will pin the pants and jacket for alterations.

Also, price does not include any additional alterations you may need.

If the alterations aren't major such as a hem and taper to the trousers and just a tweak to the jacket, then I would have my local tailor do it. This is of course assuming you have a good local tailor you trust.

If the alterations aren't major such as a hem and taper to the trousers and just a tweak to the jacket, then I would have my local tailor do it. This is of course assuming you have a good local tailor you trust.

Agree... Didnt love how they tapered the trousers at the Chicago store...

Back
Top Bottom