Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have a pair and I love them. That being said I rock my Uniqlo denim more often.

What Uniqlo pair do you have? I have a pair of slim lightwash selvedge that I had tapered down to 6.5" leg opening, that are probably my most comfortable pair of denim. I like the JE denim and I think the measurements are close to what my Uniqlo pair is, except the JE seem very low rise in the front

What Uniqlo pair do you have? I have a pair of slim lightwash selvedge that I had tapered down to 6.5" leg opening, that are probably my most comfortable pair of denim. I like the JE denim and I think the measurements are close to what my Uniqlo pair is, except the JE seem very low rise in the front

I think I may have the same pair. No alterations tho. I agree with you on the JE.

K nvm
E6B35EC6-37EB-485E-A280-DD1E0403DC45.gif
The polo is by Tom Ford.

28752583_2203976736496247_1764490797056524288_n.jpg

I appreciate the J.Crew responses. I need to grab some NB's. Headed to DC tomorrow and really need something to walk around in, hate packing shoes.

I have enough 484 chinos and denim but love the quality.

I need to start wearing a belt and tighten it real tight. Low-rise slim jeans have me looking like a plumber. The waists aren’t even loose, they just slide down when I sit or get down to pick something up.

Anyone have any advice on John Elliot denim? Im looking at the Cast 2 but not sure if they are worth the price tag. I tried them on instore and love the fit. Any advice or alternatives would be helpful.

Check out American Eagle flex jeans.
Their washes remind me a lot of JE.

I need to start wearing a belt and tighten it real tight. Low-rise slim jeans have me looking like a plumber. The waists aren’t even loose, they just slide down when I sit or get down to pick something up.

Get higher rise jeans.
Low rise jeans are a no go for me.

Anyone have any advice on John Elliot denim? Im looking at the Cast 2 but not sure if they are worth the price tag. I tried them on instore and love the fit. Any advice or alternatives would be helpful.
goat denim
i have about 5-6 pairs...2 of them which i wear the most has gotten over 100 wears easy.
they have held up perfectly and im not gentle with my clothes at all. the opposite actually

def not a low rise...more mid rise imo

I can vouch for John Elliott too. I have about 5 pairs my self. If you can only afford one pair i would advise you get the dillion indigo. It is the most expensive out of the bunch but the denim quality and fit is worth it. Its has stretch but still hold its shape and the denim feels substantial. Also, it has a really small leg opening which i prefer. Saks is running a pretty good sale where you can get 100 bucks off

Back then during season 1 I thought the prices were od. Now its ridiculous, but like y'all said the quality is there.

Back then during season 1 I thought the prices were od. Now its ridiculous, but like y'all said the quality is there.
gotta wait for sale szn... everything john elliott goes on sale now...on all sites.
wouldn't suggest buying retail unless you can't wait

Thanks for all of the JE suggestions. Quality is what I was mainly concerned with. Last few pairs of jeans have had blow outs and I just want a quality pair that lasts.

anybody mess with ralph lauren jeans/chinos? looking to add some new pants and have a buddy who gets employee discount there. haven't had a chance to go see anything in person yet, but curious if anyone has recommendations or if I should stay away.

Back
Top Bottom