Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thats definitely not a skinny fit compared to other brands, some look damn near painted on :lol:

I imagine these when I hear skinny:

https://fathersonsclothing.com/collections/jeans

WTF?!?! Why are they all shirtless. I was legit scrolling down the page and thought I saw a centaur.
image_15086618-effb-4f96-a02e-241a33a5b1cc_grande.jpg

Just got in my 2 pairs of AE, I went with my true size in the skinny and they only had a size down in the slim straight so I tried those and the fit is practically the same on both minus the skinny being a little tighter around the calf and ankle. The skinnys are super stretchy and I would say pretty much everyone in here should size down, maybe 2, besides my fellow lifters and bigger brethren. Im not sure who said something about having to size up but thats not the case at all, in my experience all AE bottoms run bigger than other brands.

On another note, does anyone have experience with RRL? I plan on dropping more for those when I finish this cut.

@slighted ill tag u if i run across any. my blk denim black jeans have a crotch blowout and its to the point that icant wear them out anymore lmao

What turtle neck sweaters y'all mess with? Have a date tomorrow and I'm trying to put a fit together

Back
Top Bottom