Dressing Better Vol 2.0

question for folks with ae stretch denim:
i copped some darker indigo ones and i'm thinking about washing them so they don't bleed on some sneakers, how much do they typically shrink after drying, length-wise.

they're just about the perfect length right now and i'm considering exchanging them for slightly longer ones in case the drying process shrinks them too much.

they dont bleed. or at least they shouldn't.

from what i read these don't exactly shrink

i also just returned my last pair for a 31 waist (from a 33).

Last edited:
slighted slighted Nawzlew Nawzlew its a darker blue pair and it came with a tag that says there may be some color transfer.

image.jpg

slighted slighted Nawzlew Nawzlew its a darker blue pair and it came with a tag that says there may be some color transfer.

image.jpg

I mean it's not selvedge/raw right?

There will probably be very minimal bleeding if anything.

I've been wearing them with white shoes and I haven't noticed any.

Perhaps wash separately, but I wouldn't be concerned with bleeding on shoes through normal wear.

I have these: https://www.ae.com/men-jeans-ae-flex-slim-jean-dark-rinse/web/s-prod/0117_4549_534?cm=sUS-cUSD

0EEB39AF-4598-4B1A-B916-8854E4FB171D.jpeg
Copped these Jcrew vans for 30$

These are hard as hell did you cop in store or what? Of course they're sold out in my size online and none on ebay lol. I'm currently in Tokyo and am lowkey mad I can't hit my local store.

On the other hand I'm loving how absolutely cheap everything at Uniqlo is. Copping pants for like half of what they are hitting for back home feels good.

I mean it's not selvedge/raw right?

There will probably be very minimal bleeding if anything.

I've been wearing them with white shoes and I haven't noticed any.

Perhaps wash separately, but I wouldn't be concerned with bleeding on shoes through normal wear.

I have these: https://www.ae.com/men-jeans-ae-flex-slim-jean-dark-rinse/web/s-prod/0117_4549_534?cm=sUS-cUSD
nope, not raw, it's the same ones you have. sounds like there's not much to worry about then.

Rub them on something lite in color and see if there is any dye transfer. If there isn’t then your good.
hmm, not a bad idea. i'll try this as a precaution.

thanks for the words, fellas.

Yea, but u could honestly go 1 size up on the waist if you don’t skip leg days.

Got these in store, and ordered the black ones too since they didn’t have my size.

30F1FA04-AD8F-4883-A17A-54007A1DDE7F.jpeg
link to both those please. sorry for the laziness but i think u officiallly sold me

Back
Top Bottom