Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ok guys, I know this is gonna be a stretch, but I have a friend that's looking for a good pair of Chelseas or just boots.

In his words, something "casual, but polished simple and clean".

Oh yea, he wears a size 15, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Attachments

• 20181018_153243.jpg
    20181018_153243.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 93
Pulled the trigger on some sz10 NR chelseas to be safe. Found a 15% off code from google so that helps.

Need to try those AE jeans. Looks like the slim tapered 512 levis ive been rocking.

anybody have uniqlo's slim flat front chinos?

I have multiple pairs:

- Black colorway attracts lint like no other
- They all stretch a lot in the waist, thighs, etc after just a day of wearing them. This is very annoying bc I have to throw them in the dryer to shrink them + they stretch again + rinse/repeat
- I'd recommend sizing down if possible (to account for the stretch)
- Navy / dark green colorways are classic
- They're the reason I rarely wear chinos outside of work

I have multiple pairs:

- Black colorway attracts lint like no other
- They all stretch a lot in the waist, thighs, etc after just a day of wearing them. This is very annoying bc I have to throw them in the dryer to shrink them + they stretch again + rinse/repeat
- I'd recommend sizing down if possible (to account for the stretch)
- Navy / dark green colorways are classic
- They're the reason I rarely wear chinos outside of work
any pics?

also do you lift? my legs are pretty big. hearing that they stretch is a good thing for me to hear tbh

The stretch on them is nice. Very comfy, but like he said they get lose quick. Also he’s right about the black pair, lint magnets.

I just picked up a pair of the Uniqlo ultra stretch black skinnies last night. Wearing them right now to work. I hope they don't stretch too crazily. Wearing Acnes one day and then these is a world of difference. :lol: Acnes are lint magnets too.

I think someone asked about plain hoods a few pages back, I just got in a few from HM and they are pretty decent quality for only $25, going to see how they do after a wash and dry.

Would there be a noticeable difference in warmth between a 750 fill and 800 fill down jacket? $40 difference between the 2 jackets

question for folks with ae stretch denim:
i copped some darker indigo ones and i'm thinking about washing them so they don't bleed on some sneakers, how much do they typically shrink after drying, length-wise.

they're just about the perfect length right now and i'm considering exchanging them for slightly longer ones in case the drying process shrinks them too much.

Back
Top Bottom