Dressing Better Vol 2.0

MOAR FIT PICS!

0FD052F1-510D-42A4-9916-A947E952C752.jpeg
97F77072-0AF0-4DD1-AC71-1D6BBAA95359.jpeg

CBFB8A00-771F-4762-A312-D3D90EAF2834.jpeg

Looking for a blue suit for a wedding. Looking for it to be slim fit and tailored. I need a 40S Blazer.

Budget is up $700ish.

What do you guys recommend?

Anybody remember who it was that started a pocket square business from this thread a few years back?
Want to cop some more but can’t remember the site

Usually buy the slim fit dress shirts from Uniqlo For work, particularly the Oxford shirts but have (had) a few others as well

I blew the the left elbow on two shirts within one week

Was gonna order a couple online w/ their free shipping promo in conjunction with their $10 off two promo but sizes are blown out on them

Anyone have recommendations on something with a similar fit and price point?

Usually buy the slim fit dress shirts from Uniqlo For work, particularly the Oxford shirts but have (had) a few others as well

Was gonna order a couple online w/ their free shipping promo in conjunction with their $10 off two promo but sizes are blown out on them

Damn - did you try to return? Never had an issue like that but would hope a defect they’d honor. Just grabbed a few random things there Sunday.

You’re one loyal customer. If that happened to me I wouldn’t waste my money on more shirts from the same company

Do you own stock in Uniqlo?

If any of you guys have bought Uniqlo "Eazy Fit" shorts, I'd recommend getting some of their Eazy Fit pants. They feel just as comfortable as the shorts. They feel super light which will be a good option for the hotter weather

Just know that they fit like the shorts. They come in XS-XXL

My size small fits a waist from 27-30. They have a nice taper too.

If any of you guys have bought Uniqlo "Eazy Fit" shorts, I'd recommend getting some of their Eazy Fit pants. They feel just as comfortable as the shorts. They feel super light which will be a good option for the hotter weather

Just know that they fit like the shorts. They come in XS-XXL

My size small fits a waist from 27-30. They have a nice taper too.

Yeah they're pretty damn comfortable. I don't own any but I have tried them on. Pretty much sweatpants that look like chinos. I feel like they wouldn't do well in summers tho because of the inner material?

Leg openings:

S - 6
M - 6 2/7
L - 6 2/3
XL - 7

If you feel like the legs are too slim, you can go up and probably be fine since they have drawstrings.

Yeah they're pretty damn comfortable. I don't own any but I have tried them on. Pretty much sweatpants that look like chinos. I feel like they wouldn't do well in summers tho because of the inner material?

Leg openings:

S - 6
M - 6 2/7
L - 6 2/3
XL - 7

If you feel like the legs are too slim, you can go up and probably be fine since they have drawstrings.

Inner material?

But yeah sizing is weird. Even tho I think the waist limit for a small is 30 I can easily be a 31-32 and still got it

Draw strings are different. I like them

Back
Top Bottom