Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You’re one loyal customer. If that happened to me I wouldn’t waste my money on more shirts from the same company

Do you own stock in Uniqlo?
I have (had) a 5-6 shirt rotation and the two shirts were probably about 4 years old

They were $20 to $30 a piece...I feel I got my money’s worth

I like the fit of them as well

picked up this Greg Lauren the other day

2n85JcJ.jpg

How are JCrew chinos? I've been wearing BR Aiden fits, but the last pair I bought weren't slim at all. :smh:

Trying to find a olive pair of chinos at a good price point.

How are JCrew chinos? I've been wearing BR Aiden fits, but the last pair I bought weren't slim at all. :smh:

Ralpoh Lauren makes some nice chinos.
Check their outlets. I prefer theirs over BR's

I got one pair of BR chino and yeah they’re roomier and just sloppier looking than I wanted.

I’ve been wanting to try those too. Will order a pair during the next sale. They do make garment dyed jeans only a few colors. Love them. They made an olive pair last year that I regret not getting.

The goodfellow slim fit chinos at target are nice for the $25 (after tax) price point.

I tried the tapered goodfellow chinos, but they’re a lot roomier in the crotch.

Plus you can have them delivered to your local target for free pickup :smokin

I got one pair of BR chino and yeah they’re roomier and just sloppier looking than I wanted.
Yall try the Fulton skinny fit chinos from BR? Only chinos I wear now. Actual skinny fit (I've got skinny bird legs), and dont wear out fast. Can almost always find my size at the outlet stores, so check there if you have any BR outlets near you.

Yall try the Fulton skinny fit chinos from BR? Only chinos I wear now. Actual skinny fit (I've got skinny bird legs), and dont wear out fast. Can almost always find my size at the outlet stores, so check there if you have any BR outlets near you.
I don't think BR makes Fulton in 38x30 or 38x32. Aidens were fitting just right for me. But the last two pairs I've bought, haven't.

Is it true that you can't taper chinos? I had two separate tailors give me issue over this request

Back
Top Bottom