Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Meermin Last Chance Sale - 25% off ends today. Scattered sizes for anyone interested - I believe sizes are in UK - so size up one.

I just was about to post this. They need a size chart on their site, google told me I only need to go up .5. If they don’t fit I’ll try to use them as trade bait

Have heard the break-in period for Meermin calf leather shoes is a pain, can anyone confirm?

I ordered a pair of the suede loafers and nice product, but realized Iwouldn’t wear them often enough to keep.

Have heard the break-in period for Meermin calf leather shoes is a pain, can anyone confirm?

I ordered a pair of the suede loafers and nice product, but realized Iwouldn’t wear them often enough to keep.

Stiffest leather I’ve ever experienced on a pair of shoes. Easily took months to become wearable without discomfort, and even now they’re not exactly comfortable. Every other pair of leather shoes/boots I own took a week or two max to become fully broken in.

I ordered the soft calf (unlined) loafers. Did not get a confirmation number but my card was charged. Something to look forward to I guess

Stiffest leather I’ve ever experienced on a pair of shoes. Easily took months to become wearable without discomfort, and even now they’re not exactly comfortable. Every other pair of leather shoes/boots I own took a week or two max to become fully broken in.
very true and i have about 4-5 pairs but their unlined loafers are actually really comfortable

More comfortable than ever! First we removed the shoes structure and interior lining, this allows for greater breathability and flexibility. Perfect to keep your feet cool and comfortable for the spring and summer months ahead! Next we took the idea further and made our insoles slightly thinner, this removes some of the overall weight of the shoe. These small but purposeful changes allow for a lightweight, flexible, and comfortable, Goodyear welted shoe that will instantly become a staple in your wardrobe!

i just copped these recently

very true and i have about 4-5 pairs but their unlined loafers are actually really comfortable

More comfortable than ever! First we removed the shoes structure and interior lining, this allows for greater breathability and flexibility. Perfect to keep your feet cool and comfortable for the spring and summer months ahead! Next we took the idea further and made our insoles slightly thinner, this removes some of the overall weight of the shoe. These small but purposeful changes allow for a lightweight, flexible, and comfortable, Goodyear welted shoe that will instantly become a staple in your wardrobe!

i just copped these recently

I’ll make a note of that. I do want one of those unlined pairs now, but it’d be a waste for me cause who knows when I’ll wear them at this point. I haven’t worn real clothes in a month :lol:

Got my first pair of SLP chelsea boots last month. A nice pair of black leather Wyatts. Had to size up a whole 3 sizes compared to my other shoes/boots but I have to say they're remarkably comfortable, way more than I expected. Didn't even have to break them in and I've yet to get even a slight discomfort in my feet after prolonged use. In terms of comfort I don't feel a significant difference between this and my Common Projects boots, despite the latter's crepe sole.

Got my first pair of SLP chelsea boots last month. A nice pair of black leather Wyatts. Had to size up a whole 3 sizes compared to my other shoes/boots but I have to say they're remarkably comfortable, way more than I expected. Didn't even have to break them in and I've yet to get even a slight discomfort in my feet after prolonged use. In terms of comfort I don't feel a significant difference between this and my Common Projects boots, despite the latter's crepe sole.

My SLP boots are more comfortable to walk in than my retro Air Max shoes (1s, 97s, etc.) I'm literally afraid to walk more than 10 minutes in those without switching out the insoles

I apologize if this is a dumb question or has already been answered, but does anyone know how long the SS sale will last?

surprise Suit Supply Outlet sale just went live

code: BIGOUTLET

thanks fam. picked up a jacket
50% off
cot damnnit if the world is going to end im going to look nice when it does

Do you think this Navy Sienna suit jacket could be worn as a sport coat?

yes this suit can be worn as a separate.
the suits that aren't worn as separates are the worsted wool suits where they look more formal and have a sheen to them.

My SLP boots are more comfortable to walk in than my retro Air Max shoes (1s, 97s, etc.) I'm literally afraid to walk more than 10 minutes in those without switching out the insoles
The only slight downside I can see with the SLP's is the leather sole. I have to watch my step occasionally on some floors.

The only slight downside I can see with the SLP's is the leather sole. I have to watch my step occasionally on some floors.
After a day of walking in any leather sole they will get the friction you need to not bust your *** on slippery floors

After a day of walking in any leather sole they will get the friction you need to not bust your *** on slippery floors
Yeah it hasn't really been a problem recently, I've had them for a few weeks now and I've walked quite a lot with them.
Here they are btw. I was just about to polish them so I figured I'd take a pic for the thread.
7efd8a4e39f311aa9294506352f2ed2f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom