Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Definitely saw that . . . Looks like they'll be filing Chapter 11 though, which is just reorganization of debt; looks a if they have a lot of creditors who have payments due that they can't satisfy at the moment. They'll get a loan on future assets I'm sure, and the cycle will start again.

Draw string shorts are a gamechanger
Yeah, I started buying what are considered lounge shorts. Basically shorts you sleep in made of super soft materials. Feels like i’m not wearing anything when I got them on. Usually on sale and cheaper than athletic shorts and have pockets.

Yeah, I started buying what are considered lounge shorts. Basically shorts you sleep in made of super soft materials. Feels like i’m not wearing anything when I got them on. Usually on sale and cheaper than athletic shorts and have pockets.

They come in sweat pants material but also in like chino materials. Got a couple from JCrew that are in heavy rotation during the summer.

They come in sweat pants material but also in like chino materials. Got a couple from JCrew that are in heavy rotation during the summer.
Chubbies has decent drawstring shorts as well but I prefer the classic shorts

check their site and it looks like they're not doing drawstrings as much as they did last year
Been buying Patagonia 5" Baggies recently. Love them.
been wanting to bite the bullet on a pair since last year but hesitant cause the price and I have so many pairs of shorts already

Chubbies has decent drawstring shorts as well but I prefer the classic shorts

check their site and it looks like they're not doing drawstrings as much as they did last year

been wanting to bite the bullet on a pair since last year but hesitant cause the price and I have so many pairs of shorts already
They are basically like Chubies. You can usually find them on sale for around $40 at random sites.

Anyone know where I can find these pants? Have no clue where to even look or what they’re called

6D7F5D07-0E6C-4363-ACBC-E707AF0DBB14.png

I love those mnml cargos but Im pretty sure I’m too tall. I’m 6’3”, does anyone >6’ own a pair that can discuss the inseam?

i don’t wanna look like I’m going swimming

They are basically like Chubies. You can usually find them on sale for around $40 at random sites.
The colors I like I don’t see on sale when I check

also, I’d prefer the 7” inseam which is not available in the colors I like it seems...mostly pretty basic colors

The colors I like I don’t see on sale when I check

also, I’d prefer the 7” inseam which is not available in the colors I like it seems...mostly pretty basic colors
The 5” ones are a bit longer than I expected them tbh. How tall are you?

Nearly 6’ but all leg

and ugly legs at that :lol:

I was wearing 5.5” Chubbies but then sold all of them and bought 7”

except I kept my 5.5” sweatshorts

3178983B-7CA8-4748-AE0A-D5BFEBEA261B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom