Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Where the no-show socks at?!?!
8)
39A43FD3-39BE-4BDB-AEE5-E406753DBA1D.jpeg
look good. how do you like em?

jape jape chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest I gave in and ordered the loafers too; they just came in today (my pair is the penny loafer version of yours ). Damn, if only all their shoes had this leather :lol: :pimp: absolutely no break in needed and so damn flexible.

Too bad these are just gonna be my backyard lounge shoes for the next couple of months

Never had an issue with Uniqlo. $7.90 ea you can buy 4 for less than the cost of one of those other tees. Cotton/poly blend so they’re soft and fit well in my experience.

Plus Pusha T swears by em

Great shirts. Like you said you can pop em out the bag and they smell like they were washed and no creases. When they start looking not so fresh just get some new ones.

Uniqlo packaged tees are great for warm weather. Just make sure to hang dry them, cause otherwise they shrink a lot (I hang dry all shirts and pants anyway, but accidentally drying Uniqlo shirts makes them shrink 2 sizes)

Uniqlo packaged tees are great for warm weather. Just make sure to hang dry them, cause otherwise they shrink a lot (I hang dry all shirts and pants anyway, but accidentally drying Uniqlo shirts makes them shrink 2 sizes)
You hang dry on hangers? and neck doesn’t stretch out?

You hang dry on hangers? and neck doesn’t stretch out?

Oh nah, I don't do that (you're right, the necks would stretch out). I just kind of hang them on the horizontal part of the hanger rather than putting the hanger inside the t shirt

Bought 2 SuSu suits for a couple weddings that got canceled. The second order placed this morning before the outlet shut down. I’m thinking I should’ve bought 1 or 2 more.

Back
Top Bottom