Dressing Better Vol 2.0

MTM might be worth considering when factoring in shoulder to waist drops, bigger quads, and such - but ymmv

I rarely wear suits but my most worn suit is MTM; however, not something I would do again - just takes too dam long.

Had to get an Indochino suit for a wedding I’m in - made it ridiculously easy - all the lads just showed up together and got sized, suits came in with only slight tailoring needed

For what it was (convenient/price) it was fine

Indochino is super easy. Not the greatest suit you're ever going to buy, but you should be able to get something that fits you pretty nicely and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

For most people's needs, that will probably be good enough.

Eh Bousins. I especially like their all red joints now too. Just kidding.

I just went there for trousers and shirts for work. It was pretty easy. But I’ll try out a MTM for a new black suit.

Does anyone have any pictures of a Spier and Mackay suit? There website only has pictures of the jackets on a mannequin, which I find surprising that there are no pictures that show how the full suit looks.

Thinking about getting all white shoes for casual wear with fitted trousers(black, grey,navy, olive) Wish the soles on AF1 weren't thick. Thinner ones would've been perfect

078e2d5f059e82e04901729755d4328b.jpg

Thinking about getting all white shoes for casual wear with fitted trousers(black, grey,navy, olive) Wish the soles on AF1 weren't thick. Thinner ones would've been perfect

Yeah I just went ahead and bought a pair of AF1s recently for this actually. Didn’t feel like spending more for much else.

I bought AF1s too. Had me feeling like a middle schooler. But I wanted an all white sneaker to wear with shorts in the summer and bum days for sweats in the winter.

If it’s more a grown smart causal look (for ex: those trousers up there or joggers with a knit) I’ll stick with CPs

I know Susu gets posted a lot for their suits, but I’ve been looking for some all white shoes for casual wear and these are the best looking I’ve found imo

B1D57941-076E-43C8-8772-747E79809CB6.png

I know Susu gets posted a lot for their suits, but I’ve been looking for some all white shoes for casual wear and these are the best looking I’ve found imo

B1D57941-076E-43C8-8772-747E79809CB6.png

I have plenty of connects at SuSu. Was able to grab these for free. I do not recommend at all. Wouldn’t pay more than $50 for them. Their sneakers suck.

Heard these are basically same as CP BB but cheaper.

Same designer, same factory etc.

But cheaper.

How are my fellow 35+ washed dudes dressing these days?

Heard these are basically same as CP BB but cheaper.

Same designer, same factory etc.

But cheaper.

How are my fellow 35+ washed dudes dressing these days?
Not washed!

Back
Top Bottom