Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yea it looks brown in the pic cuz the walls in the room are brown plus the lighting is pretty bad.  I wish I got a better pic before I just took it to the tailor.
Wearing a black shirt with a grey suit isn't a good look imo. I'd wear a white shirt. 

I like these more. I have a pair. go down half a size if you're gonna no-sock it. the colors are not as washed out as the pictures make them seem to look like. they're pretty comfortable because they have like a jersey cloth insole.

Thanks for the link bro 

Just ordered a pair of these, cant wait to rock them 
pimp.gif

How do you guys feel about The Brooklyn Circus? anybody have any fits from them?how is the quality?

I didn't see this, but Levi's is having 40% off the whole site with NO MINIMUM and free shipping.

Use the code "MONDAY" at checkout.

long time lurker, this thread is really the only reason i frequent the site.

anyways, i just copped these on karmaloop with their 40% off code they just posted.

Thanks for heads up. I've been needing some new boots. Just bought these too

How do you guys feel about The Brooklyn Circus? anybody have any fits from them?how is the quality?
I've been following them for quite some. I even purchased the G-shock they had a few years back. Being a bigger guy I haven't purchased anything. The fits are nice. I use them for inspiration more than anything else.

Whoever was my Santa, I believe the package has arrived to the house. Not fully sure if it's mine but I will post pics if so. 8)

Did a little shoe shopping. Picked up the Eastland boots for $99 out the door and and the Nike Ralston's for 40 shipped. I'm not complaining.

Been a lurker more then a poster but said hey screw it lets try this out...over the weekend for my girls bday at the Borgota AC... Im usually a camo tops kind of guy this is my first camo pants I buy.

denim challenge entry with my new blazer
pretty happy with my purchase

my attempt to look like Carlin haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom