Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lol da infamous tombs.

i mean i got mad compliments on the vans, but idk if itll translate well into a runner silhouette.

this will have to do until i can afford swaglord scott's YSL leopard loafers

Reminds me of a pair of Blazers I used to wear some years back

Actually were a favorite pair of mine back then. No one ever said they were "feminine" like what has been posted about the Tom's. Ironically enough, they were actually in women's sizing. Would get compliments all day long on those blazers. Funny how things like that work.

Last edited:
Shouts to ReturnBama for the package. Got it today
2 BR cashemere sweaters
1 BR gingham dress shirt
1 j.crew plaid sport shirt
2 tie bar ties
3pk of cole haan socks
Merry Christmas my dude and thanks again
You are welcome, hope you enjoy!

Just checked the tracking on my package, and it SHOULD be there by tomorrow sometime, hope my elf likes it

I KIND DIG DA CRITTER PANTS

MY DRESSING BETTER BROS,

DO U GUYS HAVE NICE IPHONE CASES?

IF SO POST YOURS.

I HAVE DA JCREW CAMO CASE.

Ordered this from KL with that 40% code. I see some potential with this even in a variety of ways eve with some whack faux leather sleeves, but for $60 I cant complain.

Any menswear tumblr's you guys follow? Besides wj's and other NTers in this topic.
Yes. Here are some of the ones I follow:

PS :lol: I never thought you would look like that. I always thought you were Rican or Dominican for some reason, haha. No shots intended for anyone.

Some are fellow Nters as well. Apologies if I left someone else, just went through my list quickly:

http://robmanuelsilva.tumblr.com/
I'd highly recommend this one :smile:

how would you dress these better?

thinking of copping
i have these and usually go w some alpha chinos in khaki w da blue chambray shirt:

inb4 someone posts this picture cracking jokes, i say efffff em bro :pimp:

K, You know I'm always the first to come to your rescue when dudes start clowning you... the day you posted that fit I was yelling at dudes over the internet all day. :lol:

+ I always loved that fit :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom