Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So happy you're back in this thread once something for you to criticize and throw a quick, "I told you so" appeared.

Very impressed wit your impeccable style and that since a young age, the science of avoiding fashion missteps was instilled in you and your brothers. You, sir, deserve the title of expert.
Hey, I've never left. While I  may not be as prolific as some of you, I've posted a few things, watches and bracelets, shoes, and a pick up or two, then a few pics of a few sartorial heroes, and one fine French chick. But perhaps you were too busy looking at yourself, in order to notice.

I thought that whole point of this thread was to dress better, look like a gentleman, not looking like a complete idiot like Pharrell up there.

But hey, if that's your way of dressing better, do you.

Nobodys dressing like Pharrell bro :lol:

hair needs to be a long longer... like 5-6 inches at least.

hair should also be more soft and straight then coarse and curly.

I also find hairspray to be the best hairstyling product for me. it's lightweight and holds well, while not looking like there's a bunch of gunk in your hair.

Agreed man. The only downside to it is if someone touches your head (which happens a lot to me) and it's hard.

Glad my hair holds well with no product :D

American Crew Fiber is terrible with longer hair. At least that is my experience. Try American Crew Forming Cream, Garnier makes a good version as well at a cheaper price point. It has more shine than the matte finish fiber provides, but doesn't have the "greasy" look that Pomade provides.

One more denim entry then.

this fit looks good , what jeans are those?

RFX45 info on the jeans and boots.

APC Petite Standards and Dayton Service Boots.

Last edited:
Man! Now we are talking. I have that same c. Ronaldo look but want to get that longer GQ model type hair. More business and less party. Or business party.

my hair is pretty similar in length to the pic and i use fiber daily. i think most guys are just too impatient to do their hair correctly.
grooming lounge hair goop is pretty good too

No. The thread is usually exceptionally good. There are questionable individuals who try to come and compromise the quality every now and then. We ask that they be ignored so the integrity of the thread is not lowered.
So who are the We, and how do you determine who is to be ignored? You've been trolled by this guy, and you had accepted him as one of the We.

I don't know you, but it seems that this kinda' makes you questionable as well.

Why not simply have a kind word for everyone, instead of trying to create some velvet rope type vibe?

Last edited:
I made a mistake, bruh. I've been in here a long time. No troll attempt was made. I love these dudes.

MOVING ON.

Went to H&M and Gap today, both had some great pieces+good sales for our Dressing Better bargain Hunters.

The H&M Peacoats are amazing quality this year, much better than the quality of some of their other coats this season :smh:

We need to move on, on that note, picked up these booties for my sister-in-law yesterday for Christmas. Definitely a great look on her. Sometimes you just got to treat the women in your life to a little something:

Last edited:
We need to move on, on that note, picked up these booties for my sister-in-law yesterday for Christmas. Definitely a great look on her. Sometimes you just got to treat the women in your life to a little something:
How much? Looking to possibly get heels for someone and was wondering the price range/what I should be looking at. 

And facial moisturizers, my whole life been using Nivea Creme. Doesn't leave your skin oily, and never feels dry. 

http://www.niveausa.com/-/media/NIV...h=350&mw=260&reflection=1&reflectionHeight=50

That's a great gift man. I got my girlfriend a Tiffany's Necklace + a few other things. Things are ridiculously expensive but worth it :rolleyes

This man's buying his sister in law red bottoms :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Christian Louboutin actually had them on sale, from $1050 or so to $619 with tax.
Great deal, Serg.

Went out to a dinner and wore this:

Cheers!

That was some good eating, but I gotta go to the gym double time tomorrow now :lol:

That's a great gift man. I got my girlfriend a Tiffany's Necklace + a few other things. Things are ridiculously expensive but worth it :rolleyes
This man's buying his sister in law red bottoms :wow: :lol:

Sister-in-law by title but she's definitely more a sister to me than a sister-in-law so my wife and I dropping cash on gifts like Louboutin's on occasions like her birthday or christmas is something I do happily. Maybe too much information, but this girl has always been my number one fan/supporter even when no one else in my wife's fam accepted me.

:wow: CL store in NYC?

Yeap, specifically the Madison Ave. store but I'm sure the one down in Horatio St. also has a sale on their seasonal stuff.

Great deal, Serg.
Went out to a dinner and wore this:

Cheers!

That was some good eating, but I gotta go to the gym double time tomorrow now :lol:

Thanks Wis, definitely was.

Back
Top Bottom