Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Going to be hitting up the mall today. Northpark mall in Dallas I anyone wants me to walk in some stores and post pics of anything let me know. Should be fun as I'm taking 1 of the boys with me so he can help me.

Nothing but a bunch of self absorbed mofo's...and that's why y'all fall for the okeydoke every single time. Peeps on here doling out advice, looking for compliments, needy personalities, wanting to belong to something that should not matter, then having the nerve to suggest that this is the only reason that they come to this site, it is just flat out ridiculous.

I think Pharrell and the chick are actually married or engaged now.

And someone posted man leggings before with brought me to another pic

Doesn't look as bad when you still wear something over them. Reminds me of when I would wear a leg sleeve or compression pants under my shorts

Last edited:
I think Pharrell and the chick are actually married or engaged now.
And someone posted man leggings before with brought me to another pic

Doesn't look as bad when you still wear something over them. Reminds me of when I would wear a leg sleeve or compression pants under my shorts
I'm telling you right now, perhaps five years, or even less, this dude is going to regret wearing crap like that.

^
He might get embarrassed looking at those pics in a few years but probably not any major regrets. We've all worn stuff that looked silly. He's wearing those rolled up longjohns under the shorts for the purpose of looking weird / different. I wear Uniqlo and thermal longjohns under my pants during the winter.

^
He might get embarrassed looking at those pics in a few years but probably not any major regrets. We've all worn stuff that looked silly. He's wearing those rolled up longjohns under the shorts for the purpose of looking weird / different. I wear Uniqlo and thermal longjohns under my pants during the winter.
Speak for yourself.

My brothers and I were taught early about not being fashion victims.

I'm telling you right now, perhaps five years, or even less, this dude is going to regret wearing crap like that.
He's damn near 40. I think he past that "experimenting" and "trying to find myself" stage of his life. This is his style and what he chooses to do.

Thats like saying in 5 years MJ is gonna look back and reget wearing those huge, loose fit, distressed jeans.

^

Speak for yourself.

So happy you're back in this thread once something for you to criticize and throw a quick, "I told you so" appeared.

Very impressed wit your impeccable style and that since a young age, the science of avoiding fashion missteps was instilled in you and your brothers. You, sir, deserve the title of expert.

So happy you're back in this thread once something for you to criticize and throw a quick, "I told you so" appeared.
Very impressed wit your impeccable style and that since a young age, the science of avoiding fashion missteps was instilled in you and your brothers. You, sir, deserve the title of expert.
Hey, I've never left. While I  may not be as prolific as some of you, I've posted a few things, watches and bracelets, shoes, and a pick up or two, then a few pics of a few sartorial heroes, and one fine French chick. But perhaps you were too busy looking at yourself, in order to notice.

I thought that whole point of this thread was to dress better, look like a gentleman, not looking like a complete idiot like Pharrell up there.

But hey, if that's your way of dressing better, do you.

Last edited:
He's damn near 40. I think he past that "experimenting" and "trying to find myself" stage of his life. This is his style and what he chooses to do.
Thats like saying in 5 years MJ is gonna look back and reget wearing those huge, loose fit, distressed jeans.
I don't agree with that. He is simply trying to sell his production, then staying relevant to the young crowd.

Again, if that's anyone's idea of Dressing Better, then I am happy to be on the other side of the fence.

Nothing but a bunch of self absorbed mofo's...and that's why y'all fall for the okeydoke every single time. Peeps on here doling out advice, looking for compliments, needy personalities, wanting to belong to something that should not matter, then having the nerve to suggest that this is the only reason that they come to this site, it is just flat out ridiculous.
:lol:

I stopped by the mall this morning and saw that BR has a promo of 40% off the entire purchase. Line was quite long so I'm sure the exclusions may be relaxed. Just a FYI.

Thread always like this?
No. The thread is usually exceptionally good. There are questionable individuals who try to come and compromise the quality every now and then. We ask that they be ignored so the integrity of the thread is not lowered.

I want to style my hair like this:

hair right now is like this but a bit longer:

are there like steps to get harvey specter hair? I tried using gel to do my hair like harvey's but it doesn't end up looking anywhere like it. 

hair needs to be a long longer... like 5-6 inches at least.

hair should also be more soft and straight then coarse and curly.

I also find hairspray to be the best hairstyling product for me. it's lightweight and holds well, while not looking like there's a bunch of gunk in your hair.

I try and not judge others and I believe in forgiveness, but don't try and pull the wool over people's eyes. It's one thing to lie and get caught......it's another to try and lie your way out of the initial lie.

Just admit the fault.....own it......and don't make the same mistake twice. Dressing better is the least of your concerns though my friend......Need to look fresh on the inside before any garment touches your frame.

Best of luck in the most non-condescending/pompous way possible.
Repped! dude is a horrible back-tracker. lol at him thinking people still believe he's associated in any way in the fashion industry. people not bringing it up solely are just ignoring him so he stops posting even more filth.

you got to work with timberlake before being a member on nt? i'll find the photographer and get back to you.

with an a-list star, NO ONE crops the face out. lol at trying to pull that off as if your "agency" did that on purpose and you just found it on your hard drive. it was a scheduled and planned shoot meaning gq knew what and whom they were getting. no need to keep it mysterious or just another model in clothing. smh. you really think that's working?

you could have pulled it off, but you literally named each article of clothing incorrectly. people in this industry, big or small, don't make those mistakes. clothes and fashion are their livelihood. you, more or less, know your trade. and with other things, your sister made bracelets? lol. not only did you make yourself a liar, but you bring your actual family into it? might be a pathological liar than a simple one. i think it's best that you apologize for the MULTIPLE lies (not to me, but the regulars in here) and start with a clean slate because, as of now, you just look like your dug your hole deeper as anyone with common sense knows you just made up even more crap.

:lol: I'm just ignoring things like this but "you got to work with timberlake before being a member on nt?"

Yeah because NT makes you famous :rofl: I've also been a member since 2005. This is my second account because the first ones name was even worse than this ones.

I made a mistake man, I answered everyone honestly, and apologized for all my wrongs to everyone.

Last edited:

People come here because this thread actually has knowledgeable people who have the same interest and style.

Is it that ridiculous?

^

Speak for yourself.

Fashion Victims? Everyone I know in here dresses according to what they like so what exactly is a fashion victim?

Back
Top Bottom