Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Neiman Marcus is having a sale on all Prada shoes....

Bloomingdales is having a 40% off sale on random high end brands

I purchased these Eastland 1955 Edition Belgrade Kiltie boots for $120 from Bloomingdale's

In store?
I have a Bloomingdale's card & I'm a "Loyalist" member and unless I missed something, the recent offers seemed weak. They were good around Thanksgiving/2 weeks ago.

Dude I just purchased those boots, posted before the madness, last week. Thinking a about pulling the trigger on some Bally sneakers that they had there today.

Shout out to my secret Santa I believe it was k steezy... Although the shoes didn't fit me and the Houston j crew didn't carry the shoes, I was able to exchange the shoes and bracelet for this really cool sweater and still had a buck leftover... Thx again

In store?
I have a Bloomingdale's card & I'm a "Loyalist" member and unless I missed something, the recent offers seemed weak. They were good around Thanksgiving/2 weeks ago.

Yes. Extra 15% for cardholders and double points for loyalist.
I just picked these up today.

In store?

Yes. Extra 15% for cardholders and double points for loyalist.
I just picked these up today.
Ah, thanks. I probably got something in the mail about in-store. I definitely got the email about the 15% and double points online.

Shout out to my secret Santa I believe it was k steezy... Although the shoes didn't fit me and the Houston j crew didn't carry the shoes, I was able to exchange the shoes and bracelet for this really cool sweater and still had a buck leftover... Thx again

You don't have pics of the OG gifts?

Last edited:
Hello,

Long time lurker in this thread. It's good find a thread about something that I enjoy, men's style.  Lots of great information in this thread and lots of good looks that have me going to the mall to try and replicate while adding my own little touches.  

I'm looking to purchase a watch.  Right now I've got my eye on the Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro, http://www.jomashop.com/hamilton-jazzmaster-mens-watch-h32576515.html, but I'm not ready to purchase it just yet.  I want to see if there are other versatile watches out there.  Any suggestions?

Hello,

Long time lurker in this thread. It's good find a thread about something that I enjoy, men's style.  Lots of great information in this thread and lots of good looks that have me going to the mall to try and replicate while adding my own little touches.  

I'm looking to purchase a watch.  Right now I've got my eye on the Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro, http://www.jomashop.com/hamilton-jazzmaster-mens-watch-h32576515.html, but I'm not ready to purchase it just yet.  I want to see if there are other versatile watches out there.  Any suggestions?

That's a very nice watch...

However, RFX is a great person to reach out to about watches...

First lets move on from all of this. Maybe I'm speaking as a teacher but with what happened on Friday in CT I think this going back and forth about dude lying is pointless and completely unnecessary, there are bigger things in this world to be angry about. So he lied, it's done and over with, at the end of the day, does it take away from the fact that the last two pictures he posted were really good looks? No it doesn't. My dude keep posting, keep contributing and seriously lets move on. You guys want to be angry or annoyed or upset at something? Be upset that 20 kids were massacred and 6 teachers as well trying to protect these kids.

Damn :wow:. You give good gifts in your family.

Yea my wife and Ido, it makes it easier when you have a good family too.

:lol: That's how it should be done. If you're wearing the good stuff, and giving out H&M....that's a selfish look, my man.
Try Aldo. They have copies of a lot of higher end stuff.

Exactly, plus I'm more the wearing the H&M stuff and giving out the good stuff. I don't like spending money on myself like that with the exception of suits.

Thoughts on this Jacket. It's a Vans Jacket. Almost like a Shacket. Saw it in Urban Outfitters today for $40 and thought about grabbing it.

Thoughts on this Jacket. It's a Vans Jacket. Almost like a Shacket. Saw it in Urban Outfitters today for $40 and thought about grabbing it.
If it fits your style, go for it, G. I have a shacket too, and I like it. I've worn it with just a long sleeve t shirt under and a dress shirt.

Serg: Probably because you are a teacher. Rob was set back on the event too. I saw a picture of a letter one of the kids wrote to his mom, truly bone shrilling.

If it fits your style, go for it, G. I have a shacket too, and I like it. I've worn it with just a long sleeve t shirt under and a dress shirt.
Serg: Probably because you are a teacher. Rob was set back on the event too. I saw a picture of a letter one of the kids wrote to his mom, truly bone shrilling.

I just think it's ridiculous this is going on page after page, there are bigger things in life. Dude made a mistake lets move on.

I'm curious to know how old are the gents in this thread are? I turned 27 as of Nov. 7th :smile:

Back
Top Bottom