Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Admire some of you guys and you wardrobes. 20 and undergrad FTL :smh: Wait till I get my money riiiight

21, still a lot to learn
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about getting those (or something similar from Sperry). Except the white/creme suede with the touch of gold.

I'd say the Sperry's would be a solid choice. Good quality at a nice price point
Yeah I really like them, plus for that price I won't feel bad if i don't get to wear them as much vs $250 for CHs.

These are my favorite, but out of all sizes:

0297457_1_700x700.jpg
I would change the laces though.

I'm 20, but can anyone recommend me some comfortable, good quality, solid colored, long-sleeve polo shirts?  I need to pick up a few and I'm probably going to check J. Crew, Banana Republic, GAP and Macy's.  Anywhere else in that price range?  

27, been lurking the thread for the longest. Funny how the dudes that I see & say "damn son is ballin" are pretty much my age. That $1k monthly in child support I'm shelling out is holding me back smh.

Quick question for my DB brethren, I scooped these from Cole Haan for casual wear but are these acceptable for dressier scenarios like business casual?

Y'all let it go fams..let's get this back in track.

Edit: 27 in Jan and my midlife crisis still going so much has changed thus past year :smh:

Last edited:
DB Fam!
(specifically Elkin, im looking at you bro :nerd:)
whats the call on jcrew's 484 selvedge jeans.
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/Denim/PRDOVR~30367/30367.jsp
thinking about copping if its gonna come out to like 100 with current discount
I don't have the selvedge model but I have 2 pairs of the 484 line. It's slim, man. The rise is pretty low. From what I've heard, the selvedge quality is good. It should be up your alley.

If you want pictures for reference you can always searching blog by typing in "j. Crew 484". It would really work in with your aesthetic for sure.

I don't have the selvedge model but I have 2 pairs of the 484 line. It's slim, man. The rise is pretty low. From what I've heard, the selvedge quality is good. It should be up your alley.
If you want pictures for reference you can always searching blog by typing in "j. Crew 484". It would really work in with your aesthetic for sure.

Purchased the 484 selvedge a few weeks ago, excellent quality. Don't hesitate.

DB Fam!
(specifically Elkin, im looking at you bro :nerd:)
whats the call on jcrew's 484 selvedge jeans.
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/Denim/PRDOVR~30367/30367.jsp
thinking about copping if its gonna come out to like 100 with current discount

thanks man, i see the opening is what i tailor my jeans to so i think theyd be perfect. only problem is that my size is available in one store about 1.5 hours away from me >: or online but wont ship til january 14 >: >:
i think ill just have to find something else to blow my money on haha

Last edited:
I'm 20, but can anyone recommend me some comfortable, good quality, solid colored, long-sleeve polo shirts?  I need to pick up a few and I'm probably going to check J. Crew, Banana Republic, GAP and Macy's.  Anywhere else in that price range?  

I believe H&M and Old Navy both offer long sleeve polos. Not 100% sure

Good luck man! :D

thanks man, i see the opening is what i tailor my jeans to so i think theyd be perfect. only problem is that my size is available in one store about 1.5 hours away from me >: or online but wont ship til january 14 >: >:
i think ill just have to find something else to blow my money on haha

Go for a drive :wink:

Back
Top Bottom