Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I saw this on Tumblr, and geez...I have no idea how restricted his shirt is. No doubt he wants to show off the lean physique, but not even GQ is this aggressively tight.

I know RFX wants this:

Them skull bags :pimp:

RFX: info on the skull bag?

At the 2 Targets I've gone to, the Neiman collection had their own space and were not in the men's section.

Brand is Aitor Throup
(be warned when you look up the price)

Upside down skull backpack looks great too.

Last edited:
I saw this on Tumblr, and geez...I have no idea how restricted his shirt is. No doubt he wants to show off the lean physique, but not even GQ is this aggressively tight.

I know RFX wants this:

His shirt looks pinned down in the back.

And also,

no

more

camo

Last edited:

General fit guidelines I like to follow for suits.
This is great...simple yet to the point.

I thought if you could fit one fist then you'd be alright.
That's a really 'gray' area, bro. You can probably get away with it, but if you're picky, you may want to take in .5" or so.

Brand is Aitor Throup
(be warned when you look up the price)
Upside down skull backpack looks great too.
I searched and I found articles talking about it, but no prices mentioned. Lay it on me, man!

.... or just some fashion blogs in general?

That street etiquette is cool but I know he'd get lost on it quick :lol: Blogs that kinda show different outfits, how to put stuff together etc.

Skull bag ~$1700
Skull backpack ~$2700
Dare I use a portion of my bonus for that? :tongue:

Aside from the Ruby Carmina and another blue suit, I don't plan on buying anything else for a while. Probably some shorts when the weather warms up, but that's it.

Hopefully my willpower is strong this time.

This is how they do it in Paris...I'd rock the YSL set up easily.

PS RFX...you got competition, bro. I went to the gym (which was super full due to New Year's Resolutioners), and saw this cat gearing up in LV sneakers :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from the Ruby Carmina and another blue suit, I don't plan on buying anything else for a while. Probably some shorts when the weather warms up, but that's it.

I don't believe this for one second lol.

Skull bag ~$1700
Skull backpack ~$2700

Could have sworn you said that around October or November, that you were done buying but then proceeded to buy stuff every week til 2012 ended. :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if that's a camo jacket or a blazer.. but I like it man 
pimp.gif

Jordanscrub, go wit a shirt, tie, blazer, and jean combo.

GL and congrats bro

Last edited:
Could have sworn you said that around October or November, that you were done buying but then proceeded to buy stuff every week til 2012 ended. :lol:
The sales got to me, man :frown:

I was going strong for a good almost two days. But I really need to calm down. No cop club until summer time. Stopped logging onto Gilt, Yoox, Mr Porter, and everything.

Serg: believe, bro.

I was going strong for a good almost two days. But I really need to calm down. No cop club until summer time. Stopped logging onto Gilt, Yoox, Mr Porter, and everything.

Almost two days, not even the whole two days. :lol:

Will be posting more sales here then, there should be some good deep discounted sales this month. :evil:

definitely and that didn't last long lol

Two days, damn that's not long at all :lol:

Almost two days, not even the whole two days. :lol:

Will be posting more sales here then, there should be some good deep discounted sales this month. :evil:

:lol: :lol:

Those skull bags are nice... but I'm having a hard time understanding the pricing 
mean.gif

Skull bag ~$1700
Skull backpack ~$2700

My dude said, "a portion" of his bonus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom