Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If I wasn't poor :frown:
Jack Spade and Barbour
link

Theyre good camos FX

I have those camo alphas.

but hey are made from a different material from the solid colored alphas and too me are a bit looser; specifically in the taper of the legs and the leg opening.

But then again I'm super anal about my clothes lol.

Try in store first.

PS, 6PM has grey alphas for like 30 if u donmt have that color

I walked into my Nordstrom Rack and found a pair of Allen Edmond's for $139.99. So beautiful. It looks like they have never been worn. Sadly, I don't know when to wear them.
i went to the one in Friendship Heights DC and was surprised all the AEs they had there. mostly long wings not my style though. nice selection none the less.

You forgot the wrinkly *** clothes and poor lighting
:lol: Yeah. I wonder if HS kids even wear that stuff anymore. I remember I had a high school kid once that said he was into high end brands like A&F when I was doing a marketing survey :lol:

:lol: Yeah. I wonder if HS kids even wear that stuff anymore. I remember I had a high school kid once that said he was into high end brands like A&F when I was doing a marketing survey :lol:
:xLOL:smh:
Some people still wear it and think they be swagging down here in Texas.

BTW, seeing some of your fits on SF, you'd be the last people I would think to be on NT...

BUT hopefully some one can point me in the right direction, I'm looking for some new boots, preferably brown. I want a wedge sole and/or cap toe. Basically looking for a cheaper alternative to these..,but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
BTW, seeing some of your fits on SF, you'd be the last people I would think to be on NT...
BUT hopefully some one can point me in the right direction, I'm looking for some new boots, preferably brown. I want a wedge sole and/or cap toe. Basically looking for a cheaper alternative to these..,but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What are those? They look like Alden boots with Vibram sole. They're weird, but I dig.

Expect the unexpected, man. People would think I listen to soft rock and stuff and wouldn't know a thing or two about hip hop music and sports as well :lol:

The only place I post my outfits is in the Epaulet thread when I wear them. Other than that, they just go directly to the blog. I'm not fashion forward enough for SWD and not traditional enough for MC.

What are those? They look like Alden boots with Vibram sole. They're weird, but I dig.
Expect the unexpected, man. People would think I listen to soft rock and stuff and wouldn't know a thing or two about hip hop music and sports as well :lol:
The only place I post my outfits is in the Epaulet thread when I wear them. Other than that, they just go directly to the blog. I'm not fashion forward enough for SWD and not traditional enough for MC.
They're Viberg, $680...I like them alot but with my F/W list so full I'm trying to find an alternative. They are ultra quality stuff so they are worth it tho..

I've been in the Epaulet thread namely looking into the Duck canvas joints. Your pics make them look great especially the color. But I feel you, it weird because SF has a big NO WAY towards Nike or branded shoes in general with the whole "SF approved" stuff which sort of turned me off a bit towards the site.

As far as perceptions, I'm pretty sure no one sees my real name and think I'm black. Nor see me 5'9 not bulky at all in Js and a cardigan and think this dude could tune a car, listen to Dom and enjoy the works of Thelonious Monk. o well...lol

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am heading to Las Vegas in December.  I would like to buy some things for Vegas and needed some help on where to get & what to get, in terms of style.

Looking for slim fit everything: gingham shirts, button ups, navy/tweed trousers.

Also need helping finding affordable yet stylish, socks, ties, tie bars, watches, luggage etc., wingtips.shoes

Much help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Maybe you can grab these Grenson Fred V joints if you are a 8-9.5
http://www.boylstontradingco.com/shoes/boot/fred-brown.html

They're Viberg, $680...I like them alot but with my F/W list so full I'm trying to find an alternative. They are ultra quality stuff so they are worth it tho..
I've been in the Epaulet thread namely looking into the Duck canvas joints. Your pics make them look great especially the color. But I feel you, it weird because SF has a big NO WAY towards Nike or branded shoes in general with the whole "SF approved" stuff which sort of turned me off a bit towards the site.
As far as perceptions, I'm pretty sure no one sees my real name and think I'm black. Nor see me 5'9 not bulky at all in Js and a cardigan and think this dude could tune a car, listen to Dom and enjoy the works of Thelonious Monk. o well...lol
I kind of see SWD as the backpackers I knew in high school and college who listened to hip hop music no one has heard of. The dudes in SWD love anything weird/unknown to the mass public. They dislike the popular brands like Jordan, Nike, LV, Gucci, etc.

Speaking of Dom Kennedy...when I first heard him on Sirius radio...I was thinking..."yo, I remember seeing him post on NT several years ago!" :lol:

Sorry to everyone for the thread derailment.

Hey everyone, I am heading to Las Vegas in December and needed some help on where to get & what to get, in terms of style.

Looking for slim fit everything: gingham shirts, button ups, navy/tweed trousers.

Also need helping finding affordable yet stylish, socks, ties, tie bars, watches, luggage etc., wingtips.shoes

Much help would be greatly appreciated!
I haven't gone to Vegas in several years, but the last time I was there...the shopping scene was so so at best. I remember walking around Caesar's Forum shops and going to the outlets. If you don't have the money to drop on the luxury stuff, I don't think you'll find much deals and steals on the mundane/ordinary stuff, my man.

It's pretty cold out there in December. I remember water fountains were frozen. I would suggest you go business casual with a good coat to keep you warm. Perhaps a casual tie to rock to look spiffy at night for the bars/clubs.

Last edited:
Maybe you can grab these Grenson Fred V joints if you are a 8-9.5
http://www.boylstontradingco.com/shoes/boot/fred-brown.html
I'm a 10-10.5....>: Those look very nice and I imagine look better with wear... thank for the reference. I'll see if I find something on that site, they have alot of stuff on sale....thanks :pimp:

I kind of see SWD as the backpackers I knew in high school and college who listened to hip hop music no one has heard of. The dudes in SWD love anything weird/unknown to the mass public. They dislike the popular brands like Jordan, Nike, LV, Gucci, etc.
Speaking of Dom Kennedy...when I first heard him on Sirius radio...I was thinking..."yo, I remember seeing him post on NT several years ago!" :lol:
Sorry to everyone for the thread derailment.
Indeed...lol

Last edited:
I'm a 10-10.5....>: Those look very nice and I imagine look better with wear... thank for the reference. I'll see if I find something on that site, they have alot of stuff on sale....thanks :pimp:
Indeed...lol
They have these in a 10.

Back
Top Bottom