Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Flyknits murder free run 2s in both comfort and style IMO. I have multiple pairs in both but I never wore free run 2s again after getting flyknits.

I don't doubt it. So mad I slept on those, could have gotten them for cheap too...the new version of the flyknits (Flyknit One) don't look nearly as nice as the trainer. Crossing my fingers for a restock on ndc.
Check it.
http://www.run.com/run/navigation/productNav/textSearch.jsp?searchTerm=flyknit

I am curious to know, if there's any women in this thread?

if so, please make yourself notice...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Thoughts on the Roshe Run as a "dressing better" sneaker? I've had my eye on these for a while and thinking about getting a pair.

I am partial to Roshe Run's since I have a pair. But if you check the The Sartorialist, GQ, and other blogs Running shoes with a minimalist silhouette are really popular now. Personally I like the look when dressed down. KSteezy does it all the time. I would definitely buy a pair because they are comfortable.

But remember, Dressing Better is not a knock on another style. Its dressing for the occasion, having proper fit, and feeling good about yourself. If you like the Roshe Run's then grab them.

Nice. I remember reading about how the Free Run 2s were pretty popular at a (relatively) recent fashion week. Will probably get these just because I've been looking for a red pair of sneakers for a while now. Also because one of my friends swears by these shoes.

Flyknits murder free run 2s in both comfort and style IMO. I have multiple pairs in both but I never wore free run 2s again after getting flyknits.

Don't sleep on the Flyknits, it's a thing of beauty.

I'd even venture to say FR2/FR3 > Roshe. Roshe is much more difficult to find too, as a friendly advice, I'd save the stress and go to your local shoe store and grab some Free Run 3s.

if so, please make yourself notice... :lol:  :nerd:

GatorBeltsNPattieMelts is a female. She's been discussing the use of the term "dressing better" the last few pages. She's also a staple in TAY :pimp: :pimp:

Thoughts on the Roshe Run as a "dressing better" sneaker? I've had my eye on these for a while and thinking about getting a pair.

Yes, absolutely, AM1s are the best running shoe for "Dressing Better" though.

Great shoe. Don't forget Steezy and the Flyknits!! I can't wait to have a pair.

There's no doubt about that man. Flyknits, Roches, and Frees are all great shoes.

Those are dope.
I'm talking deep discount though, because I beat the hell out of mine when I run. Paid like 50 for the pair I have now

I wish I could still find more Free Run 2s on sale somewhere. I need another pair
I need to clean the midsoles on my red/white pair but they still look new. I should've bought the all black pair. I'll be picking up a pair of black/white FR 3's when they go on sale. I swear this thread is fickle when it comes to sneakers. You have newer people to the thread thinking they have to toss all the sneakers they own in the trash and never wear any again. Designer sneakers usually get a pass. It's nice to see people appreciating Nike runners a lot more. They have slim profiles, are comfortable and look good with pants. You don't have to wear dress shoes and boots everyday to portray an image.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on the Flyknits, it's a thing of beauty.

I'd even venture to say FR2/FR3 > Roshe. Roshe is much more difficult to find too, as a friendly advice, I'd save the stress and go to your local shoe store and grab some Free Run 3s.

Nice collection. I'll look into the FR3s as well.

Those white Flyknits need to be mine.

I flipped my sport red/iguana Roshes last year. I just suddenly lost interest in them after a full fledged hunt to find them. :smh:

if so, please make yourself notice... :lol:  :nerd:

There was one that was here to help her man dress better. :lol:

I forget her name, I know it had "gator" in it

gatorbeltsandpattiemelts(not sure how she spelled "patty")

I only remembered because of the Outkast reference. 8)

Last edited:
does a female lurker count? i visit now and again( to get tips for my hubby).. would be cool to have pics of clothing you consider dressing better for women

does a female lurker count? i visit now and again( to get tips for my hubby).. would be cool to have pics of clothing you consider dressing better for women

Not dressed at all would be considered better IMO. Sorry no pics cuz I'm a guy but if you want to post yourself using my tip go ahead :D

Lol andthis is why women don't stick ariund NT for long

Back
Top Bottom