Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Marmour - Storm didn't hit NY as bad and the plows did a great job, the sun today melted ALOT of snow too...4x4 jeep had me feeling untouchable though.

lucky - these are the Wabashas, you can find them on the Jcrew site, last I checked they were on sale.

Wisith - chill man, my *** would have froze, those pants are so damb lightweight..lol

^
I was wondering how you could wear those light pants when it was pretty cold out. I'm glad I have a pair of digi camo snowboarding pants I can wear when shoveling. Got to wear my Bean Boots :smokin.

more than you hate frozen legs? if you say so. it's just underwear man. long johns are a winter staple like wool socks.

Last edited:
I dress fairly light in the winter, always have...I also have pretty hairy legs and never like the feeling of longjohns and even long socks to be honest, I seriously wear ankle socks 95% of the winter....my legs don't really get cold like that as long as I'm not laying out in the snow doing snow angels...lol

^ I feel you...I am the same way. As long my hands are warm and my ears...I am good to go.

Yep. I sleep in them and thermal tops.

I have super cold hands too...they shake in sub 40 Fahrenheit weather.

you would die in the east coast, the way you talking about temperatures most east coasters woud consider shorts/tanktop weather cracks me up :lol:

no pun

you would die in the east coast, the way you talking about temperatures most east coasters woud consider shorts/tanktop weather cracks me up :lol:

no pun
Yeah, man..I would. So much for relocation. This is why I will only visit Boston/NYC in the summer time :lol:

Wis, can you post pictures of the epaulet loafers you got? They have one more pair left and the price is great and they happen to be in my size. I am just iffy on the "golf" inspired top decoration.

Snow wasn't too bad so I hit up GAP to try on the Lived In Slim Khakis you guys have mentioned. The sale rack had a couple of colors labeled $29.99 from $49.99... get to check out and they were $10!!!

If you are a fan definitely hit up your GAP and see what you can score.. the only colors that were $10 were Purple, Burnt Orange and "Pine Needle Green". I'm in Queens btw

And a big thanks to the Dressing Better thread for putting me onto these :smokin

DB fam i need some help...

see im from the bay area (Cali). Next week (mon-thur) i will be in Bethesda, Maryland.

I have never traveled to the east coast so i dont know the weather. I hopefully will be indoors most of the time at the NIH, but when im out i dont know what to wear or take!

i literally dont have any type of jackets, but a suit jacket ...

i have a bubble vest... and sweaters,hoodies,cardigans, and scarves...

should i rock some thermal pants under my regular pants?

where can i get a jacket for on top just in case it rains ?

mind you i really dont have much money since i just bought my flight ticket... (kind of an emergency thing)

what sort of shoes do i even wear? can i wear clark DB? or will they be ruined?
(clarks are the only type of boot i have )

i just realized that alot of my shoes that arent "dressy" are cloth, like vans...

Lemme' know if you need some tips on what to do in Bethesda.
Theres stuff to do in Bethesda lol. Beezy what are you doing at NIH? I start a new job next week and they have me doing contracting work for NIH starting the following week.

I'm trying to see if I get accepted into a trial program for lymphoma.

gotta get some long johns bro. no joke
Yep. I sleep in them and thermal tops.

I have super cold hands too...they shake in sub 40 Fahrenheit weather.

I've been on a cot damn journey looking for these things!!! Have not found any

Went to:
JCP
WALMART
TARGET
MACY'S
SEARS...

Boutta hit up some sports stores tommorow like sports authority

http://www.target.com/c/men/-/N-5xu...artial+rel+ALL#?lnk=lnav_narrow by category_3

On clearance too

No doubt, man. We should make it look random. All suited up, but nonchalantly sit next to each other at a coffee shop or something
laugh.gif
It would be like the The Sartorialist Lunch for 25 - Epic

Real Talk...I am game. Just let me know when and I will fly in. Grizzy, I know you in for a road trip?

Or, Dinner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom