Dressing Better Vol 2.0

whatever it is it looks very deliberate

whats the problem with that?

favorite hoody as a layering piece to grab drinks over the weekend. so many sneakers left figure i'd wear a pair *shrugs*

I dunno. The half cuff for lack of a better term just looks odd to me. Almost as if he double cuffed then chose to undo one side and iron it in. Seems like a lot of effort for the disheveled kind of look he seems to be going for.

I am looking for a watch for $100-ish, with a light brown band……….any suggestions?
Fossil makes pretty decent pieces given their prices. If you're in the $100 that would be the direction I'd go. Timex may also be a nice option

Last edited:
Just started an internship and copped these online to get started... I have no business casual clothes. :lol:

Clarks Desert Trooper - Brown Leather

Dr Martens Nixon Desert Boot - Black Fine Canvas

What, if any, brands have good quality button ups but not too much $$$?

Just started an internship and copped these online to get started... I have no business casual clothes. :lol:

Clarks Desert Trooper - Brown Leather

Dr Martens Nixon Desert Boot - Black Fine Canvas

What, if any, brands have good quality button ups but not too much $$$?
Define your price range.

That cuff really doesn't look horrible. It just looks like a sloppy attempt at a pin roll cuff :rolleyes

And Adrian, the outside pics definitely look better. I have a a Canon 7D that I'd love to start using, but I leave it at home for the most part. Until then, I'll be in my dorm room or around campus taking pictures with my iPhone :lol:
whatever it is it looks very deliberate

Only because it was most likely an attempt at something else. Who cares, it didn't even look that bad :lol:

Alas after compiling a list and using a random number generator:

Pinoy732
Marmourjr

Please send me a PM with your address and I'll drop the cards in the mail to you guys today.

I'm confident I have an envelope with more cards lying around somewhere...I've just been really busy with work, studying for a certification, moving/buying a new place and trying to keep up a meager personal life.

Keep in touch. Thanks.

Alas after compiling a list and using a random number generator:

Pinoy732
Marmourjr

Please send me a PM with your address and I'll drop the cards in the mail to you guys today.

I'm confident I have an envelope with more cards lying around somewhere...I've just been really busy with work, studying for a certification, moving/buying a new place and trying to keep up a meager personal life.

Keep in touch. Thanks.

Congrats.

Marmourjr I still have your address. I'll see you soon... :evil: :lol:

thanks for the input guys. I've seen those in the past but cant get down with the amount of piercing tan/beige on the tie. I'm looking for a more muted tan like those of the alpha khaki's.

Back
Top Bottom