Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ Does this sale include shoes in particular the Allen Edmonds boot ?

AE items not included.

Anyone want to help me out with quality of Lands End Year Round Trousers v. epaulet or Howard Yount? Want to know if it's worth it to buy the LE version around $50 a pop instead of $150 each for the others.

I don't think a black shirt is bad. Very unoriginal, yes (exactly why I refuse to wear one...the last time I went to Vegas, 4 out the 6 dudes in my group wore it in one night :smh: :rofl:)...but outright horrendous, no. Then again, I'm Southern European and Asian...we typically wear a lot of prints/colors that conservatively dressed Brits/Americans wouldn't dream of wearing :lol:

However, it is a very poor choice for the event you're attending. And wearing a black shirt with black pants is NOT acceptable in any culture. Straight up funeral/waiter attire.

Completely agree. The black on black plus tan oxfords just puts out an I don't care look, I threw one what I had in my closet and came to this thing. Considering the venue, the occasion and your clients, at least wear a suit. As it appears you don't have much time before this, try to find a suit that fits you as well as possible off the rack. Make sure the shoulders fit and that it's not overly too big, as alterations in such a tight time frame are possible but difficult.

its pretty hard to rock a solid black button down in any context without looking like a douche. i thereby propose the next challenge lol

Fake *** bracelets.. Are you serious bro?

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

:lol:

Yup :lol:

Wowwwwwww! SMH.

And I've seen black shirts work. I like how they look with light colored patterned suits without a tie.

Last edited:
Yeah I think a white suit, black shirt, and a polka dot pocket square would look pretty neat, you guys over reacting with the stigma on black shirts :lol:

Yeah I think a white suit, black shirt, and a polka dot pocket square would look pretty neat, you guys over reacting with the stigma on black shirts :lol:
im standing by my statement. i think a white suit is also just about as douchey as it gets

I guess a black shirt can be pulled off... I've just never seen it.

Thinking about it, a white suit/black shirt might actually be a clean look

Every time I think about an outfit with a black shirt, I see a white one trumping it. Including your boyz to men white suits fellas..

Back
Top Bottom