Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is Complex still owned by Ecko? Asking because they seem to spit out so many articles thru out the day and I'm curious.

Iron, i actually got the Cliftons from nordstrom too back during the December sale but returned em when I saw I could scoop for $70 less from the seconds list :pimp:

And thanks for everyone confirming it was a smart cop :lol:

As for them taking awhile to send you the list, call this number: (262) 284-7158
That should be Vincenzo. He helped me out with my second order but prior I called him and asked to have the list sent to me because they were not responding to my e-mails.

Also Chicago, I read all about the Wolverine AEs on SF a few weeks back and was :wow:
unfortunately they were not on the list I received :\

I would've done the same exchange, but I had already worn my Clifton's. I'm happy with them though, so it doesn't sting.

Vincenzo is the dude that took my order, dude's on point. I put an order in after the promo, he honored the promo price, :smokin

Wes, how was the anorak in person?

Adrian, wow those cap toes are so nice man - I need a pair!

It wasn't the one that's online. It was a different one for 35 bucks, I need a raincoat and I feel it'll server it's purpose well

just checked there. You know how they fit?? I dont want leggings lol i wear a 32x32 in jeans. Should i go for large to prevent the too tight look?

If you want them a little loose, then yes. If you want it to fit, medium. They will not fit like leggings.

Anyone know where I can find these or a similar pair?

You should look at denied and supply slim fit.

I didnt know they had a sale on the seconds :smh: :smh:

Any way we can receive alerts regarding sales from shoebank? :nerd:

Can't stand Complex. Almost as bad as b/r imo. :smh:
What's B/R?

I follow Complex on Twitter and man...the articles move quickly. Some are so weird and more conversation like, than actual articles too.

Today:

Tomorrow is Salute NT Day :pimp:

Heads up

My boy said Lunargrands are marked down to 99 dollars at Cole Haan outlets. I can't personally confirm though, I don't have time to hit the mall till Saturday 

Didn't know they had a colehaan outlet there, thanks!...it's actually about 30 minutes away!

I thought the closest outlet was the one by the poconos, about 2.5 hours away....lmao

Can't stand Complex. Almost as bad as b/r imo. :smh:
What's B/R?

I follow Complex on Twitter and man...the articles move quickly. Some are so weird and more conversation like, than actual articles too.

Today:

Tomorrow is Salute NT Day :pimp:

Bleacher Report. :lol:

I copped those Dockers alpha khakis from UO and they are. :pimp:
The J. Crew slim fit fits me weird, the cut is short so it looks awkward on me cause I'm 6'2. :lol:

Didn't know they had a colehaan outlet there, thanks!...it's actually about 30 minutes away!

I thought the closest outlet was the one by the poconos, about 2.5 hours away....lmao

yea i think its relatively new. i rarely go to that mall though and just happened to see it

For 99$ I'm gonna make the trip this weekend, always wanted a pair of lunar grands, for some reason I couldn't bring myself to dropping 250$ on them.

For 99$ I'm gonna make the trip this weekend, always wanted a pair of lunar grands, for some reason I couldn't bring myself to dropping 250$ on them.

You won't regret it when you get a pair. $99 is an amazing deal. Let us know what colors they are available.

Elkin, you're in White Plains right? Woodbury Commons would probably be closer than Jersey Gardens. It's probably a 45 minute to hour drive. Just take 87 to Exit 16.

Nah Serg I'm in Yonkers borderline with the Bronx, so Woodberry is about 1.5 hours, I rather the trip to jersey...lol

But who knows, Woodberry is not that bad and maybe my wife would enjoy the other stores.

Back
Top Bottom