Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nah Serg I'm in Yonkers borderline with the Bronx, so Woodberry is about 1.5 hours, I rather the trip to jersey...lol

But who knows, Woodberry is not that bad and maybe my wife would enjoy the other stores.

Woodbury was usually good for just about everything but Nike...and the crowds on the weekends, foreign tourists get bussed in a lot. I haven't been in a loooong time though.

This is the truth I usually go up early before the stores open up and im in and out before the buses get there. Forget about holiday season though. Just get your coupon book and map out your stores hit the main ones first before they get crowded

We gotta enter, dudes!

I'm not understanding this part though:

"3. Show us your personal style! Send us a full-body photo of your most stylish outfit this February. Email photo(s) to [email protected] and include your twitter handle and facebook name in the email body. Multiple photo/outfit entries are welcome."

So if you send in multiple outfits, does that increase your potential of making it into the final voting round?

We gotta enter, dudes!

I'm not understanding this part though:

"3. Show us your personal style! Send us a full-body photo of your most stylish outfit this February. Email photo(s) to [email protected] and include your twitter handle and facebook name in the email body. Multiple photo/outfit entries are welcome."

So if you send in multiple outfits, does that increase your potential of making it into the final voting round?
I guess the more outfits you send, the more likely they are to choose one for the top ten.

I took today off and am just running errands so I put on a pair of sneakers to wear with a casual outfit for the first time since July in honor of the homie Steezy and the #DBFam

Reactions: wj4
It is incredibly overpriced. I would never pay anywhere near retail for anything from Zara.
Same, man. I bought 2 jackets years ago at retail. It was about $100 each and quality left much to be desired. I think the quality is slightly above H&M but doesn't warrant the big difference in price hike.

The downfall of my pictures is that I usually use the same background since I take them before going to work and quality of the pictures aren't that great. Either way, I'll be sending in a lot tonight. I hope at least one of us makes it!

Haha that'd be dope to have NT sweep the competition again. People think that sneaker forums don't have well dressed individuals

Just called my local Cole Haan outlet (Sawgrass), employee confirmed Lunargrands are $99 for all the CW's they carry. Price is nationwide. Check your local Cole Haan outlets!

and she told me if your local store doesnt have your size, they can order it from another store and have it shipped to you.

Btw bros, I'll be featured on TSB!...part of the giveaway...I plan on reppin my sneaker roots as that's what defined ALOT of us at one point, the lunars would be excellent for that!...I'll keep you guys posted, Dan sure is a hell of a nice guy, can't wait to work with him, should be fun.

Rep Nt by wearing the Nt fitted

steezy no way does it take you 1.5 hours to get to Woodbury. Maybe now that you have a Jeep instead of the TL it might...
laugh.gif

J/p bro, but naw seriously it takes me about 45 min tops and im about 5 min away from you.

steezy no way does it take you 1.5 hours to get to Woodbury. Maybe now that you have a Jeep instead of the TL it might...:lol:

J/p bro, but naw seriously it takes me about 45 min tops and im about 5 min away from you.

Yea Elkin must be going 40mph if it takes him that long lol. I live about 20 minutes from the outlet and pass it everyday on the way home.

These giveaways are awesome, a suit!?...a suit!?...nice

I think you can definately make it wis, word of advice don't submit panoramic view shots, I notice that's your method for all your shots, try to get in closer with the camera and shoot vertically.

Back
Top Bottom