Dressing Better Vol 2.0

only right that i rock the cranberry beanie and denim jacket...lol

small write up on the blog
http://aepictureblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wdiwt-in-honor-to-nt-community.html

Last edited:
I'd never wear shoes like that Steezy (I'm European) but props for making them look good.

It's interesting to see how different people dress in Belgium and in the US.

Last edited:
its Calvin Klein, picked it up about 2 years ago on sale @ Macy's for like 100$ it was marked down like 60% or something like that...lol

havent worn it much, used to fit me kind of odd, since i started crossfit i feel ive bulked up slightly and somethings that used to fit odd, kind of fit great now...lol

Huge fan of peacoats but wool isn't practical in the spring and warmer months so it only made sense to pick this up:

Which one did you go to? Im gonnna go perimeter or north point when they open to get some cheap stuff for work, you think everything will be picked over by saturday?

Atlantic Station. I am sure they are located at different ones.

Lol if I may ask what was the point in stating that the Wolverines aren't seconds?
Humblebrag.

I know Alden =/= AE but I've received and seen some Alden seconds which I don't think should have even been sold. Because of that, I refuse to buy any seconds regardless of brand and especially if it is footwear since I will be wearing them all day. Plus, I got the 744 for pretty much the same price as seconds so I'm happy.

You have no idea how bad I've been wanting that coat. How do you like it?

It is noticeably slimmer than J.Crew or RL peacoats. I always felt like I was trying on Dikembe Mutombo's coats with other brands. This is unlined however but it doesn't bother me and I've always been warm wearing it. Since the collar is much more modern than the usual oversized collars of peacoats, you won't look like a vampire if you fold the collar up. Overall, it is an awesome coat and probably my favorite purchase. For $695, you get a 100% wool coat that is made in Italy which I think is a great price. I do understand that the price is kind of high but I don't intend to purchase anymore coats in the future.

And yes, the coat did sell out quickly. It was intended to be a limited release but due to the response, it will be sold annually.

Glad to hear that the Peacoat is coming back!

Lol if I may ask what was the point in stating that the Wolverines aren't seconds?
Humblebrag.

I know Alden =/= AE but I've received and seen some Alden seconds which I don't think should have even been sold. Because of that, I refuse to buy any seconds regardless of brand and especially if it is footwear since I will be wearing them all day. Plus, I got the 744 for pretty much the same price as seconds so I'm happy.

You have no idea how bad I've been wanting that coat. How do you like it?

It is noticeably slimmer than J.Crew or RL peacoats. I always felt like I was trying on Dikembe Mutombo's coats with other brands. This is unlined however but it doesn't bother me and I've always been warm wearing it. Since the collar is much more modern than the usual oversized collars of peacoats, you won't look like a vampire if you fold the collar up. Overall, it is an awesome coat and probably my favorite purchase. For $695, you get a 100% wool coat that is made in Italy which I think is a great price. I do understand that the price is kind of high but I don't intend to purchase anymore coats in the future.

And yes, the coat did sell out quickly. It was intended to be a limited release but due to the response, it will be sold annually.

Glad to hear that the Peacoat is coming back!
!!

Last edited:
Kent Wang is in NYC for the next 3 days if any NY NTers want to see his products or get a MTM suit.

I went today to get fitted and the stock size actually fit me pretty well but we did a few adjustments.

He had a few products at the show not on the site yet.

Kent Wang is in NYC for the next 3 days if any NY NTers want to see his products or get a MTM suit.

I went today to get fitted and the stock size actually fit me pretty well but we did a few adjustments.

I would stop by if he was local too. Show us the suit when you get it!

I would stop by if he was local too. Show us the suit when you get it!

I actually don't think I've ever posted my own suit pic in here :lol:

I'll take a pic tomorrow of my Andrew Lock MTM

Reactions: wj4
Those are nice but not trying to pay 400+. The highest I would like to spend is $200 since I will be working in them.

I'm looking at some slim fit shirts from uniqlo. My question is how do their slim shirt fits compare to jcrew slim fit as far as sizing is concern?

Today:

Salute to all the NT soldiers :pimp:

About to go to the gym, and come back to edit some pictures. TSB will get an 80 MB email from me by the time I hit the sack tonight :lol:

Those are nice but not trying to pay 400+. The highest I would like to spend is $200 since I will be working in them.

If you're only willing to spend 100 just go with some Timbs, or spend the extra money for Redwings. Both will last years and are arguably the two best boots to actually work in.

Nice fit Wis.

Back
Top Bottom