Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thank you NT.

Last edited:
These giveaways are awesome, a suit!?...a suit!?...nice

I think you can definately make it wis, word of advice don't submit panoramic view shots, I notice that's your method for all your shots, try to get in closer with the camera and shoot vertically.
Dude! The camera doesn't stand well vertically :lol:

I just put the camera on an object on auto timer.

Maybe I'll look to see if there's a tripod device like the one Bama posted for a regular phone.

Nt day:

I didnt know they had a sale on the seconds :smh: :smh:

Any way we can receive alerts regarding sales from shoebank? :nerd:

You could call an outlet and get put on a mailing list.  I will also start posting all sales in here, I read every page of the Style Forum thread :lol:

You, sir, are a saint.

I was kinda confused with all the AE seconds and shoebanks talk. Repped for helping to cut the middle man.

^^^^nice grape Vs and fit man

Those sunglasses are nice. Info? I just want those.

If you're using a phone a pair of lowtops tied tight
Keeps it vertical. I always have runners in my backpack.

A dslr and tripod are always better tho but i dont own a computer.

Last edited:
 Congrats again KSteezy. I'm definitely going to make a run at the prizes this month. Great giveaways. If a NTer gets in the Top 10 we have to make it a 2peat lol.

Sckid - by any means necessary! Lmaoooo

You BAMN right.

Congrats also. The other guys fits were nice as well but i would have voted for you even if you were not a part of NT.

Nice brons unknwn. Young macklemore.

Sarteaga, I never attempted to clean the airmaxes. I wear them now to the VA hospital I voluteer at.

Nice Kobe Wis, there are all kinds of tripods out there

Grape V for NT day

I'm gonna hit up a camera shop tomorrow, man.

I never erase my pics and they're all taken on the largest settings. I hope I'm able to go back and crop them to make them look vertical or least something along that line.

The other day...

Found an old watch while unpacking and threw it on....

a bit too sporty for the shirt and tie but did it anyway.

For my Atlanta people or people who has a Dillard's store...They're having a huge sale...

I got these for $40

Sckid - by any means necessary! Lmaoooo

You BAMN right.

Congrats also. The other guys fits were nice as well but i would have voted for you even if you were not a part of NT.

Nice brons unknwn. Young macklemore.

Thanks man. I get compared to Macklemore all the time :lol:

I tried on that Anorak from JCP. :x I didn't even think my local JCP would have it but they had one in a M. I usually wear a large which is the size I ordered and even the medium was large and baggy on me.

Cancelled my order with a quickness

Last edited:
For my Atlanta people or people who has a Dillard's store...They're having a huge sale...

I got these for $40

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the Dillard's end of the season sale!! :frown:
If anyone is near a Dillard's, go NOW! You will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom